Legal Officer wanted at Computer Warehouse Group
Deadline: Job Listing Expired
Computer Warehouse Group
, a major player in the ICT in Nigeria is recruiting for Legal Officer.
JOB TITLE: LEGAL OFFICER
* Create and adopt policies and procedures designed to insure that the organization and its employees comply with required laws and regulations.
* Administer policies and procedures.
* Investigate compliance issues and coordinate responses to regulatory inquiries or examinations.
* Train employees on compliance topics and best practices.
* Provide leadership and direction on regulatory and ethical business conduct.
* Partner with management with respect to strategic issues.
* Review contracts and agreements to ensure the company?s interest is well protected.
* Liaise with external solicitor as needs arise
- 5 years post bar qualification
- Experience in a corporate environment
- Articulate with excellent interpersonal and communications skills
Method of Application
Interested candidates should forward their applications to email@example.com
on or before 3rd August 2010
Job Type: fulltime
Required Experience: 0 year(s)
Desired Courses: *
− ADVERTISEMENT −
-- Advertisement --
Recently Viewed Jobs