Bristow Helicopters (Nig) Ltd
Bristow Helicopters (Nig) Limited
, part of the Bristow Group and one of the leading Helicopter Operators in Nigeria, is looking for potential Helicopter Pilots. Bristow is one of the aviation company in Nigeria that has consistently trained Nigerian Pilots over the past 30 years.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Nigerian Nationals for training as Helicopter Pilots. The company will sponsor its selected candidates on a Pilot Training Scheme. Successful candidates will be employed as Pilots by Bristow in Nigeria.
Job Title: Helicopter Pilots
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Candidates should possess:-
1. A minimum degree (2nd Class and above) from a recognized University with at least one (1) year post N.Y.S.C. Experience. Candidates with, or currently undergoing, a Commercial Pilot Licence CPL - A or H) course or, already in possession of an ICAO equivalent licence, would also be considered.
2. In addition to the above, candidates should possess the West African School Certificate Examination Ordinary Level (W. A.S.C.E.) with a minimum of five (5) credits which must include English Language, Mathematics and Physics.
The candidate must meet the following criteria:-
1. Must be of Nigerian nationality.
2. Must be between the ages of 22 - 28 years. No candidate will be considered aged 28 and above
3. Fluency in, and have a proper understanding of the English Language.
4. The candidate will be expected to demonstrate a keen interest and knowledge at aviation related subjects.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Interested candidates should apply online latest 22nd March 2011
by sending as an attachment in one (1) PDF document not more than 200kbytes: ...
(a) Curriculum Vitae, (b) WASCE & University Certificate, (c) N.Y.S.C. discharge certificate, (d) birth certificate (Sworn declaration of age will NOT be accepted) and (e) handwritten application addressed to:
The General Manager,
Bristow Helicopters (Nigeria) Limited, lkeja, Lagos
Only shortlisted candidates from applications received will be acknowledged and subsequently invited
Job Type: fulltime
Required Experience: 0 year(s)
Desired Courses: *