Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
is one of Nigeria’s dominant food business company with several entities operating in agriculture, livestock feed and pasta manufacturing.
Position: Internal Audit Officer
Job Reference: IAO 11
- Reports to the Manager, Audit.
- Performs preliminary review, including internal control evaluation;
- Completes portions of the audit programme and identifies key issues which may have arisen either through external changes, internal changes or new legislation.
- Performs audit assignments which involve research and analysis of company policies and procedures;
- Evaluates audit related documentation as basis for objective opinion on the effectiveness and efficiency of operations and the adequacy of internal controls.
- Prepares and organizes work papers that adequately support audit conclusions and recommendations, and which adhere to prescribed internal auditing standards.
- Maintains knowledge of current accounting and auditing practices through continuing professional education.
- B.Sc/HND in Accounting or related field.
- Professional certification in Accounting or Internal Auditing will be an advantage.
- Good coordination and organisational skills with an eye for details;
- Must be honest and firm with excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Good interpersonal and analytical skills with an aptitude for accelerated learning
- Minimum of 2 years work experience.
Apply On or before 16th September, 2011
Job Type: fulltime
Required Experience: 0 year(s)
Desired Courses: *Accounting