is Nigeria's Second National Operator in GSM, Fixed, Broadband and Gateway services with subsidiaries in Nigeria, Republic of Benin, Ghana and other West African countries; It has also launched the commercial services of Glo 1 submarine cable, which will revolutionize the data services in and out of all West African Countries to the rest of the world.
JOB TITLE: PUBLIC SECTOR TEAM LEADS (REF: PSTL)
LOCATION: (Maiduguri, Jos, Ibadan, Benin, Abuja, Kebbi, Enugu, Port Harcourt and Kaduna)
- A good first degree a reputable university. Relevant professional qualification will be an added advantage
- 8-10years relevant work experience in Public Sector Marketing
- Previous experience in Civil/Government Parastatals or relevant Agencies with knowledge of workings of government is required.
- Good understanding of Public Sector dynamics
- Demonstrable Leadership Skills and ability to lead teams
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent Negotiation and Presentation skills
- Provide leadership and direction to towards on-time achievement of the Public Sector sales targets and objectives for the coverage
- Liaise with Government officials and determine their telecoms needs to make sales
- Act as a contract between the company and its existing and potential markets
- Negotiating the terms of agreements and closing sales
- Presenting periodic reports of sales to Management
REMUNERATION: Remuneration is competitive as obtainable in the Telecoms industry
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Qualified candidates should email their resume (stating preferred work locations and quaoting reference as subject of the e-mail: e.g. PSTL – Maiduguri) with scanned passport sized photograph latest October 3, 2011 to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job Type: fulltime
Required Experience: 0 year(s)
Desired Courses: *