Pan African Airlines (Nigeria) Limited (Pan African) is an indigenous Nigerian aviation transportation supplier incorporated in April 1961.
Over the past 50 years the company has earned customer trust by providing safe, versatile and high-quality service with a modern fleet of fixed-wing aircraft and helicopters. Pan African is recognized throughout the Nigerian aviation industry for its safety record and reliable service to customers.
Applications are invited from interested candidates for the post of Quality & Safety Inspector (Flight Operations) at our Lagos Head Office.
Job Title: Quality & Safety Inspector (Flight Operations)
Qualifications and Experience
- Must have a minimum of 5 years operational experience with Quality and Safety Management Systems
- Must be knowledgeable and conversant with extant Nigeria Civil Aviation Regulations
- Must hold a current ATPL
- Must be type-rated on either the Cessna Citation XLS, Cessna 208, Bell 206, Bell 407 or Bell 412
- Must be qualified in auditing and adults techniques
- Must experience with Safety reporting and event investigations
Method of Application
Applications should be submitted by post:
The Human Resources Manager
Pan African Airlines (Nigeria) Limited
Old Domestic Wing, M.M. Airport, Ikeja
Or send application electronically (not more than 800kB) to email@example.com