Flintxposures Nigeria Limited was incorporated in Nigeria as a Limited liability Company in May 2007, with major interest to suport and strategically position Nigerian brands to succeed.
At Flintxposures we recognise that the success of any brand is hinged on its perception and its acceptance and this is what our team of skilled professionals consistently deliver. With a proper understanding of the business terrain in Nigeria, we offer satisfactory brand insight ranging from brand communication, interaction, nomenclature and culture.
We leverage industry leading international patnerships to ensure conformity to international best practices thereby deliveryng world class services locally.
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Oversee regular settlement of company utility bills
- Oversee maintenance of facilities, purchase of equipment and stationery
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by the Managing Director
- Educational Qualification: HND or B.sc
- Minimum of one year experience as a Accountant
- Knowledge of Word, Excel & Power Point is compulsory
- Ability to work under pressure, work without supervision
- Have CAN DO attitude.