VTNETWORK Limited is an approved mobile payment operator in Nigeria. The service allows subscribers to send money to anybody using their mobile phone and online.
We are the first company to offer a truly innovative Web/Mobile payment solution for the Nigeria market. VTN's brand is based on long term vision, innovation, dedication and unparallel customer service.
Job Title: Agent Compliance Manager
Requisition Number: 002
Work Location: Bodija, Ibadan, Oyo-State
Candidate must reside in Ibadan
- Successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that VCASH agents comply with the rules governing mobile payment business in Nigeria. Candidate will interface with agents on a daily basis
- Must be familiar with mobile payment and cashless initiatives in Nigeria.
- Successful candidate will work in a fast paced technology driven environment, with emphasis on excellence and exceptionalism
- Our mission is to put VCASH service into the hands of millions of Nigerians by 2014.
Key responsibilities include:
- Communicate with agents nationwide using the fastest and most cost effective means
- Define realistic road maps and strategy to ensure that agents comply and help them to comply
- Analyze and identify performing and non performing agents
- Meet compliance targets on a weekly basis
- Assist agents to comply by organizing training and certification seminars
- Identify compliance risk through completion of comprehensive agent business process reviews
- Document, track and report on agent compliance/operational risk or issues identified through these reviews
- Prepare weekly management reports and findings relating to agent compliance analysis
- Develop Standard operating procedures
- Develop and conduct ongoing and targeted compliance monitoring and/or testing
- Assist in execution of the compliance risk assessment schedule
Skills and Requirements:
- Knowledge of VTN's operations a plus
- Results-oriented individual with ability to identify dependencies and leverage multiple sources of information at once.
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Must understand mobile and Internet technologies
- Solid analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Must be computer literate
- Must be very proficient in using social media as a way of engaging customers
- Outgoing personality
- Must be very proficient in using Microsoft office tools: (Excel, PowerPoint, MS Office)
- Comfortable with balancing multiple, competing priorities and changes in scope / direction
- Capable of operating independently with minimal management supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to build relationships with peers and business support partners
- Ability to work effectively in a complex environment
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent plus at least 3 years working experience in an IT powered environment
To apply for this position, please submit your CV online. CV must address the job requirements above to be considered
VTNETWORK is an equal opportunity employer