MTN Nigeria is part of the MTN Group, Africa's leading cellular telecommunications company. On May 16, 2001, MTN became the first GSM network to make a call following the globally lauded Nigerian GSM auction conducted by the Nigerian Communications Commission earlier in the year. Thereafter the company launched full commercial operations beginning with Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt.
Job Title: Business Analyst (Pricing & Analysis)
Department: Marketing and Strategy
- Evaluate the impact of various management proposals, provide decision support and establish and manage formal processes to proposal.
- Perform ad hoc project financial analysis and research as needed
- Perform financial assessments, profitability and pricing analysis pertaining to data centric products and offers
- Articulate an understanding of system constraints of project, product and function and consolidated level for the business
- Complete financial models that depict financial viability of the product, rates to be applied and revenue shares
- Incorporate business rules within a financial model to enable the effective evaluation of the product
- Recommend on alternative business case financial scenarios to achieve the most favorable financial return and risk profile for MTNN
- Prepare documents for management approval as per the agreed process design.
- Work closely with other financial and operational functions to understand the impact of various functions, and changes coming out of those functions to the organization
Job Conditions: Normal MTNN office conditions
Reporting To: Pricing & Analysis Manager
- First degree in Economics, Accountancy, Finance or any other related discipline
- 4 years work experience which includes the following:
- Financial Management or Product Evaluation experience
- Experience in Financial Modeling
First degree in Economics, Accountancy, Finance or any other related discipline