At Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria - We attract talented individuals. Not only can they give you the benefit of their experience, they also reveal a closer, more personal look at the wide range of global opportunities we offer. We strive to make Standard Chartered a great place to work by creating an engaging, inclusive and safe environment that rewards success and encourages employees to take control of their personal development.
Job Title: Business Planning Manager to Regional Head, Consumer Banking West Africa
Job ID: 349408
Job Function: General Management
Location: Nigeria - SCB
Full/Part Time: Full time
- Support the Head Of Consumer Banking (HOCB) West Africa in developing and driving the CB strategy to actively support SCB in the attainment of its business goals in West Africa.
- Provide support in the development of business Strategy for Africa in alignment to the business plans.
- Support & manage selected strategic projects and initiatives on behalf of the HOCB West Africa.
- Assist the HOCB West Africa in driving productivity and performance through improved engagement
- Provide planning, coordination and management support to HOCB West Africa
- Provide relevant MIS to enable the achievement of business aspirations and balance sheet momentum.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Strategy / Planning
- Manage all key forums (Track Review, People Forum, Consumer Banking Leadership Team Meetings, West Africa Mancom, Risk Assurance Forum, etc.) including coordination for data; required analysis; initiative / project tracking and updates; action points tracking; and presentation of spread sheets / presentations
- Develop the Cluster Strategy for Consumer Banking West Africa in coordination with Cluster and Country Heads
- Drive specific aspects of the Cluster Strategy as directed by the HoCB
- Track performance, delivery on strategy, initiatives, projects, issues and performance on investments
- Manage and lead projects / initiatives as directed by the HoCB
- Facilitate the development of the Annual Budget
- Manage the cost center of the HoCB
- Brief HoCB before internal and external meetings as necessary, including preparation of presentations / spread sheets, coordination for data and required analysis
Qualifications & Skills
- Minimum 2:2 in any discipline from a reputable university
- Self starter, ambitious, dedicated and results orientated.
- Excellent communication skills, professional and flexible.
- Ability to conduct research, prepare presentation materials and good analytical skills.
- Problem solving skills to respond effectively to business objectives.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Excellent relationship management skills
In compliance with the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Act of 2004, all applicants should ensure that they have completed the mandatory NYSC programme. A discharge certificate will be required as evidence of completion of the programme. Where an exemption has been granted, a certificate of exemption will also be required
Diversity & Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
Click apply button below and enter Business Planning Manager to Regional Head, Consumer Banking West Africa in Keyword column and search