Lafarge Cement WAPCO Nigeria Plc is a cement manufacturing company in Nigeria owned by Lafarge SA, Paris. We stand to enjoy high value creation from the Lafarge branding equity as the Group introduces a turning point to display customer orientation, technical excellence and innovation from the branding platform. Our Company is a multinational and leading player in the building industry.
Lafarge Cement WAPCO Nigeria Plc is recruiting to fill the below vacant job positions:
JOB TITLE: CHEMISTS (REF: CHE 002)
These are junior and middle level quality control staff that will play pivotal roles in assuring product quality in our process operations. They should be highly skilled individuals with practical experience in quality control functions in a process industry. Their focus will be:
- Designing and implementing relevant quality control plans in accordance with the Company guidance
- Implement specific procedures within Company guidelines, when necessary, to address quality incidents.
- To analyse specific risks regarding quality; implement preventive actions when necessary
- B.Sc in Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry
- Experience level between 2 and 10 years’ post-NYSC experience in a process industry
- Good team player and self-motivated
- Ability to take initiative based on sound problem solving skills
- Demonstrate leadership skills via work ethics, ability to delegate and motivate, fairness; must be hands-on
- Very good written and verbal communications skills
- Commitment to the highest standards of safe work habits Computer literate in Microsoft Office package.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Please send your applications to the email below: Lafarge_Wapco.Recruitments@wapco.lafarge.com
Please note that paper applications will not be accepted.