La Fayette Microfinance Bank, member of Advans Group, incorporated in June 2012, expected to start operations in December 2012. The ambition of the MFB is to contribute to professionalization of the microfinance sector in Nigeria by offering high-standard loans and financial services. La Fayette MFB is the 8th affiliate of the Advans Group.
Job Title: Client Officer
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Job Reference: ADV/NIG/CO/SEPT
Advans La Fayette MFB Client officer
The Client Officer is responsible for processing the loans, monitoring the loan portfolio and developing the Advans La Fayette MFB loan clientele. He/she will also be responsible for developing the savings and deposits portfolio for the target groups.
The client Officer will spend more than 60% of the time on the field by performing visits to clients in commercial areas.
Essential Knowledge / Skills
- Higher National Diploma or Ordinary National Diploma (preferably in the area of interest : management / accountancy / bank / finance / economics / marketing)
- Good relationship and communication skills, strong team spirit
- Analysis skills
- Good computer skills
- Real motivation to work and grow in a challenging context
- Taste for fieldwork
Additional Knowledge / Skills Required
- Practical knowledge of micro / small / medium businesses
- Knowledge of microfinance bank sector is a must
- Writing skills
- Knowledge of local languages