At Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria - We attract talented individuals. Not only can they give you the benefit of their experience, they also reveal a closer, more personal look at the wide range of global opportunities we offer. We strive to make Standard Chartered a great place to work by creating an engaging, inclusive and safe environment that rewards success and encourages employees to take control of their personal development.
Job Title: Country Business Planning Manager
Job ID: 349798
Job Function: Wholesale Banking
Location: Nigeria - SCB
Full/Part Time: Full time
To oversee/manage/deliver agreed business objectives through the effective management and support of a highly effective sales team from a Country perspective.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- To support the country in its day to day activities / business as usual activities to ensure that the business is managed effectively
- Analyze Financial Reports
- Pipeline Management
- Forecast Submissions
- Administration of People Management
- Close Management of individuals and the team through daily, weekly and quarterly sales KPI’s.
- Ensure accurate and timely data input quality on all Group reporting systems ie CRM, People Wise, SCI, TRIM, Client Planning etc.
- Regional Coordination of training, ILDP submission and monitoring People Wise Data.
- To ensure a high level of Regional client contact through client calls, seminars, and client events.
- Ensure that the focus of the TB Africa Sales Team is on identifying and meeting the needs of the client and to be able to effectively demonstrate this.
- Engagement – effective reporting and feedback as required
- Drive cost agenda
- Drive engagement and partnership with Stakeholders- OCC, Segment Heads, Technology & Operations within each of the countries to facilitate client focus
- Participant in articulating and implementing a business strategy that establishes SCB as a formidable player in the Country
Qualifications & Skills
- A strong awareness of the financial markets including product complexity, regulation, compliance, competitor product/service planning’s and business strategy
- A high level of IT and numeracy skills
- Ability to work within a team environment and on own initiative in pursuit of business objectives
- A good professional standard of presentation skills at all levels
In compliance with the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Act of 2004, all applicants should ensure that they have completed the mandatory NYSC programme. A discharge certificate will be required as evidence of completion of the programme. Where an exemption has been granted, a certificate of exemption will also be required.
Diversity & Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
Click apply button below and enter Country Business Planning Manager in Keyword column and search