Honeywell Flour Mills Plc is quoted on the Nigerian Stock Exchange and are a member of the Honeywell Group, a leading Nigerian conglomerate with well established business units in various sectors of the economy. We are a key player in the Flour Milling Industry with an annual turnover in excess of N30 billion and produce highly competitive brands to the satisfaction of our esteemed customers across the country. We are widely acknowledged for quality leadership in the industry and the international quality certification, NIS ISO 9001:2008 recently conferred on us is an endorsement of the quality of our production and management systems.
- not be more than 28 years old;
- possess a Bachelors degree, with at least Second Class Lower grade, or its equivalent in any discipline of Engineering, Food Science and Technology, Agriculture or the Biological Sciences, and
- should ideally have a minimum of 1-2 years working experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Successful candidates will undergo intensive local and overseas training in milling operations and qualify as professional millers at the end of their training.
- During the training period of about three years, they should be able to progressively take responsibility for various sections of the milling operation, including heading a shift in the absence of the Shift Miller.