Our client is proud of the reputation it has built over the last fifty years. Known for integrity, professionalism, and reliability, the company has demonstrated its ability to offer world class expertise combined with an unsurpassed knowledge of the Nigerian market. Our client is currently in need of a Marketing Officer; details are as follows:
The Marketing Officer Position will involve full marketing responsibility for the coy’s agricultural business segment. The successful candidate will be involved and responsible for full campaign preparation, planning and carrying out all marketing activities, including creation of marketing materials, advertisement campaigns, budget creations, monitoring and reporting on activities and provide relevant management information, exhibitions and events supporting the sales process. Organizing the collection and reporting of customer, segmentation and business intelligence data, as well as other vital marketing management duties for a market leader.
The candidate is an individual contributor and owns a specific process from the source of the data, through the analysis, workflow, and all-the-way to the final customer. The marketing officer may own a process as diverse as pricing, demand planning, marketing, communications, project management, channel program development or events. The candidate will work extensively with his/her own group, but also be a dynamic collaborator with the rest of the team. The candidate will be considered the resident expert in their area of specialization; others will come to this individual for their point-of-view, analysis, and collaboration.
- Work with other departments and suppliers to obtain required information for accurate costing and optimized profit margins.
- Complete other projects as assigned.
- 4-7+ years in Marketing, Product/Program Management, Product Marketing roles.
- Experience handling complex and ambiguous problems
- Track record of increasing market share vs. industry through specific marketing strategic/tactics
- Experience executing specific projects and portions of the marketing plan.
- Technical Skills
- Good training skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to organize and collect data
- Excellent computer skills
Method of Application:
Interested candidates should please forward their CVs to: email@example.com