Etihad Airways is the National Airline of the United Arab Emirates. The airline was set up by a Royal Decree in July 2003, with Abu Dhabi, the capital of the UAE, as its hub. Etihad started commercial operations in November 2003.
Job Title: Sales Representative
You will identify and acquire new business from companies and through travel agencies. To manage existing accounts and exploit their full potential. Achieve individual portfolio sales targets. Promote EY products and services with corporate customers and distribution partners. Apply state-of-the art sales techniques and to set industry standards in terms of service to corporate customers and distribution partners.
Furthermore you will be responsible to:
- Monitors performance of defined area of accountability.
- Regularly reports on progression of sales activities
- Actively participates in assigned projects/working groups to develop further sales opportunities
- Identify new business opportunities with corporate customers and distribution partners
- Analyze business potential for EY with new potential accounts
- Negotiates incentive contracts with corporate customers in order to protect business for EY
- Graduate with at least 2 years of sales experience in the airline or tourism industry.
In addition to above; you are required to have the following:
- Proven track record
- Motivated and results-oriented
- Structured and problem solving approach to work
- Good analytical skills
- Good knowledge of the Nigerian corporate travel market and travel agency environment
- Fluent in English (speaking, reading, writing)
- Computer literate (MS Office)