The services of Minilab Operator are needed in a new photo studio in Lagos mainland.
Job Title: Minilab Operator
- operating a minilab (film development, scanning, image processing, printing)
- customer service for film services
- developing new products and services
- communicating with service technicians
- in charge of stock / consumption / order management of material
- running the lab at maximum efficiency to produce maximum output of all services
- meeting the established productivity minimums each day and aim to exceed them
- overseeing part-time employees and/or interns and delegate responsibilities
- Bachelors degree or other post secondary school education in graphis art, printing or related subject.
- Minimum of 2 years experience working with a minilab is essential
(especially Noritsu or Fuji)
Knowledge, SKills and Abilities:
Job Type: fulltime
Required Experience: 1-3 year(s)
Desired Courses: *
- at least a basic technical knowledge of minilabs
- detail-oriented working style
willingness to learn and improve processes
- communicative, receptive to change, and open-minded
- Good knowledge of analogue photography
- Good knowledge of Photoshop & scanner software
plus any other photo editing software.