1.Formulate, operate and manage business plans that are capable of meeting management?s set performance objectives
2.Optimally manage all resources (Human Resources, Marketing, Assets, Customers, Operations, etc) of the centre to achieve set objectives.
3.Provide effective and efficient Business leadership that are result-oriented.
4.Sets and maintains productivity standards at par or higher than existing HiiT Policies.
5.Optimize Product development & Innovations options
- Excellent leadership, Communication, Customer Service, Project Management and HR Skills.
- Demonstrable capacity to plan, present and implement budgets.
- Proven track record of performance.
- Proficient in the use of MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Experience in cybercafe management would an added advantage
Job Type: fulltime
Required Experience: 1-3 year(s)
Desired Courses: *