Bank Jobs For Fresh Graduates: Sterling Bank Recruiting
Job Type: fulltime
Required Experience: 0 year(s)
Company: Sterling Bank
Sterling Bank Plc offers numerous Job opportunities to professionals of all nationalities. The work environment is exciting and challenging with opportunities for self-development.
These professionals are expected to achieve superior and sustainable performance through the Bank’s values and through building trusting relationships.
Minimum requirements for entry-level candidates is either a Second Class Lower degree or an HND Upper credit. Candidates above entry level are required to have a minimum of Second class lower degrees and a relevant postgraduate qualification or professional qualification. Any additional educational requirements specified for each job position will also be applicable.
Job Age Details
Entry-level candidates will not be above 28 years. However, where the candidate is under 30 years of age and graduated less than two years before test date, the candidate may be considered.
To Apply For Jobs
Want to be part of the team? Please click to submit your resume'
Click Here For Hot Free Interview Tips
Other Recent Jobs
- » Bureau Chief
- » Administrative Assistant & Front Desk Officer
- » Team Lead, Project Delivery
- » Nokia Asha Mobile App Developer
- » Instrumentation Engineer
- » Graduate Trainee Programme (2015/2016)
- » Solutions Architect (Software)
- » Regional Managing Director - Marine Services
- » Senior Environment and Climate Change Officer
- » Principal Environment Officer
- » Team Lead, Project Delivery & Operations (Infrastructure & Network)
- » Associate Director, Corporate Finance
- » Interaction Designer
- » Business Development, Marketing and Sales Officer
- » Medical Laboratory Scientist