Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Airmen/Airwomen
Nigerian Airforce is recruiting Airmen/Airwomen
Application for Airmen/Airwomen Recruitment Exercise (For SSCE/GCE/NECO/NCE/OND Applicants)
1. Nationality: Applicant must be of Nigerian origin. 2.
Age: Applicants must be between the ages of 17 and 22 years for non-tradesmen/women, 17 and 24 years for tradesmen/women by 31 December 2010.
3. Marital Status: All applicants must be single. 4. Height: Minimum height is 1.68 meters or 5.5ft for males and 1.65m or 5.4ft for females.
5. Medical Fitness: All applicants must be medically fit and meet the Nigerian Air Force medical and employment standards. 6. Applicants with HND or First Degrees/Post-Graduate Certificates, University Diplomas and Grade II Teacher's certificates will not be considered for recruitment as airmen/airwomen into the Nigerian Air Force. 7. Applicant's attestation form must be signed by a military officer from the same state as the applicant and not below the rank of Flight Lieutenant or equivalent in the Nigerian Army and the Nigerian Navy, and Police Officer of the rank of Superintendent and above. Local Governments Chairmen/Secretaries, magistrates and principals of government Secondary Schools from applicants' state of origin can also sign the attestation forms. In addition, applicants are to bring with them a letter of attestation of good character from any of the officers above to the Zonal Recruitment Centres and final selection interview. 8. Qualifying Recruitment Tests will hold in the following Centers: 1. Makurdi: Nigerian Air Force Base, Markudi 2. Ilorin: 227 Wing, Nigerian Air Force, Ilorin 3. Lagos: Sam Ethnan Air Force Base, Ikeja Lagos 4. Enugu: 305 Flying Training School, Enugu 5. Port-Harcourt: 97 Special Operations Group, Nigerian Air Force, Port-Harcourt 6. Calabar: Nigerian Air Force Detachment, Calabar 7. Kaduna: Nigerian Air Force Base, Kawo Kaduna 8. Kano: 303 Flying Training School, Kano 9. Maiduguri: 204 Wing, Nigerian Air Force Base, Maiduguri 10. Akure: 323 Artillery Regiment, Owena Barracks, Akure 11. Sokoto: 26 Battalion, Gingiya Barracks, Sokoto 12. Yola: 75 Strike Group, Nigerian Air Force, Yola 9. All applicants will be required to submit for scrutiny, the original copies of the documents listed under Paragraph 9(b) at the recruitment centres and during the final selection interview. Applicants will be required to present following documents if selected for the zonal recruitment test: 1. Two recent passport size photographs to be stamped and countersigned by officer of appropriate rank specified in Paragraph 7, Local Government Chairmen/Secretaries and other specified officers in Paragraph 7. 2. Photocopies of: * (I) Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age * (II) Educational and Trade Certificates 10. Any applicant suspected to have impersonated or submitted false document(s) shall be disqualified from the selection exercise. Also any false declaration detected later may lead to withdrawal from training. Such applicants may be handed over to the Police for prosecution. 11. The Nigerian Air Force will not entertain any enquiries in respect of applicants whose applications have been rejected. 12. The application fee is N1000 only. 13. Educational Qualification.
1. Applicants must possess a minimum of Pass or D7 grade in Mathematics and English Language. In addition, all applicants must possess a minimum of 3 credit passes at Ordinary level in GCE, SSCE or NECO in the following subjects: Physics Government Chemistry Economics Biology Commerce Geography Technical Drawing History Food and Nutrition Literature in English Home Economics Accounting Christian Religious Studies Business Management Islamic Religious Studies Statistics Further Mathematics
Applicants must satisfy the requirements stated for Non-Trade above. In addition, applicants applying as tradesmen/tradeswomen must possess ND or other relevant trade qualification from government-approved institutions. Applicants are advised to carefully read the requirements below before filling the form: * Medical Records: ND in Medical Records. * Nursing: RN-RM * Lab Technician: ND in Lab Tech * X-Ray Technicians: ND/Certificate in X-ray Technology. * Dental Technician: ND in Dental Technology. * Statistics: ND Maths/Stats. * Assistant Chaplain: ND in Christian Religious Study. * Assistant Imam: ND in Arabic/Islamic Studies. * Mechanical Technicians: ND in Mechanical Engr. * Meteorologist: ND in Meteorology * Electrical Technicians: ND Electrical Electronics * ND Civil Engineering * ND Quantity Surveying * Public Relations/Info: ND Mass Comm. * Computer Operators/Technicians: ND in Computer Programming and/or Computer Engineering. * Secretarial Assistants: ND in Public Admin/Secretarial Studies * Library Assistants: ND in Library Science * NCE: NCE in any subject * Music: ND in Music from Government approved institutions. In addition, playing experience in any recognised Band will be an advantage. * Driver/Mechanic: Trade Test and current driver's license. * Trade certificate in Masonry, Carpentry and Plumbing
SUBMISSION OF FORM - Applicants are to complete form online and make payment at: Intercontinental Bank - Applicants can only print out the following under listed documents after payment of application fee at the designated bank: - Local government attestation form. - Parent /guardian consent form. - Acknowledgment form. - Applicants are to note that applications submitted online without payment of application fee at the above mentioned bank will not be validated and processed. On completion of the application forms, applicants must print out the Pay4Me Acknowledgment slip by clicking on the PAY APPLICATION FEE button. Applicants are to use the printed acknowledgment slip to make payment at any of the designated banks.
Application Support: 09-8704817, 09-8708476, 08078406568
Technical Support: For Technical Support, please call:09-8704817, 09-8708476, 08078406568 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: All phone lines are available between 8:30AM and 5:30PM
NOTE ALSO 1. Fill Your Registration Form. 2. Submit the Form. 3. Print PAY4ME AKNOWLEDGEMENT SLIP (Note that your Transaction ID is on this Slip) 4. Visit any Intercontinental Bank Branch for Payment with the Slip. 5. Visit the Portal to retrieve your Applicant ID, Print Acknowledgement Cards and Attestation Cards.
Application Closing date is 19th March 2010
- » Deputy University Librarian (RUASS 6) at Redeemer's University
- » Traffic Personnel at WFM 91.7 Nigeria
- » Professor(Physics) at Hezekiah University
- » Arts Teacher at Oasis International High School
- » Professor(Mathematics) at Hezekiah University
- » Regional Office Head at The Kwara State Government
- » Reader- Political Science at Redeemer's University
- » General Manager Special Project at Leadership Newspaper Group Limited
- » Bursar at Hezekiah University
- » Vice-Chancellor at Hezekiah University
- » Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Teacher at Atlantic Hall Schools
- » Professor (Accounting) at Hezekiah University
- » Senior Lecturer- Marketing at Redeemer's University
- » Professor (Business Administration) at Hezekiah University
- » Senior Manager: Youth Segment Usage and Retention at Airtel Nigeria