Vacancies At River State Civil Service Commission 2010 For Engineers And Surveyors.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Rivers State indigenes to fill the Limited vacant positions in the State Civil Service.
(1) CIVIL ENGINEERS: Candidates must possess a degree in Civil Engineering; or such other qualification registrable with the council of Registered Engineers of Nigeria (COREN).
(2) STRUCTURAL ENGINEERS: Candidates must possess a degree in Structural Engineering from a recognized University or equivalent i qualification registrable with the Council of Registered Engineers of Nigeria (COREN).
(3) DESIGN ENGINEERS: Candidates must possess a degree in Design Engineering from a recognized University or equivalent qualification registrable with the Council of Registered Engineers of Nigeria (COREN). ;
(4) QUANTITY SURVEYORS; Candidates must possess a degree in Quantity!
Surveying from a recognized University or its equivalent registrable with the Nigerian Institute of Quantity Surveyors (NIQS).
(5) LAND SURVEYORS: Candidates must possess a degree in land Surveying, Survey Engineering, Geodetic Science or Geodetic Engineering from a recognized University or any equivalent qualifications registrable with the Surveyors Registration Council of Nigeria (SURCON).
(6) TECHNICAL OFFICERS (SURVEY): Candidates must possess any of the following qualifications:-
(i) Ordinary National Diploma in Survey.
(ii) General Certificate of Education (Advanced level) in two subjects passed in one sitting or three subjects at two sittings preferably including Mathematics, Physics or Geography.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
All handwritten applications including photocopies of:
(a) First School Leaving Certificate.
(b) West African School Certificate/GCE.
(c) Diploma or Degree.
(d) National Youth Service Corps Certificate, if applicable.
(e) Local Government Identification Letter.
(f) Birth Certificate or Affidavit of Age Declaration and a detailed Curriculum Vitae should be addressed and forwarded to:
Civil Service Commission Secretariat Complex Moscow Road
Applications should reach the above address on or before February 26, 2010.