Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2012 For Airmen/ Airwomen
Specialization: Security / Intelligence
Application Deadline: Job Listing Expired
Job Type: fulltime
Required Experience: 0 year(s)
NIGERIAN AIRFORCE RECUITMENT EXERCISE 2012 FOR AIRMEN/ AIRWOMEN
THE NIGERIAN AIR FORCE APPLICATION FOR NIGERIAN AIR FORCE AIRMEN/AIRWOMEN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE (BMTC 2012) (FOR SSCE/NECO/GCE/ND APPLICANTS)
1. Interested candidates are advised to apply online http://www.careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng/
2. Applicants are to complete forms online and make payment at the following designed banks
- Sterling Bank
- Intercontinental Bank
3a. Applicants should print out the following underlisted documents after payment of application fee at designed banks:
- Local government attestation form
- Parent/guardian consent form
- Acknowledgement form
3b. Applicants are to note that applications submitted online without payment of application fee at the above mentioned bank will not be validated for processing.
The minimum qualifications for interested applicants are SSCE/NECO/GCE/ND.
Applicants applying as non-tradesmen and women must be between 17 – 22 years of age by 31 December 2012 and must possess SSCE/NECO/GCE.
Applicants applying as tradesmen and women must be between 17 and 24 years of age by 31 December 2012 and must possess ND or any relevant trade certificates from reputable and approved government institutions/organizations.
Those who will be older than 22 and 24 years for non tradesmen respectively by 31st December 2012 need not apply.
Applicants with University Diplomas are not qualified to apply as tradesmen and women. Male applicants must not be less than 1.68 meters tall while female applicants must not be less than 1.65 meters tall.
Zonal Enlistment Exercise will hold from 9 – 16 Feb 2012.
For further information see the instruction page on the website or call the following support lines: 09-870 4817, 09-870 8475 and 08078406568 or e-mail: email@example.com
Applicants Are To Read The Guidelines Online Carefully
ONLINE REGISTRATION STARTS ON: 5th December 2011
CLOSES ON: 23 January 2011
Air Vice Marshall
For Chief of the Air Staff
Other Recent Jobs
- » Professional Driver
- » Application Support Officer
- » Sales team manager
- » Contracts Manager
- » IT Engineer
- » Contracts & Procurement Manager ( Nigeria- FPSO operator)
- » Female Customer Service/ Sales
- » Pharmacy Technician - CONHESS 6
- » QHSE Manager
- » Senior Technical Officer, Monitoring and Evaluation
- » Relationship Officer (Female)
- » Engineering Superintendent (Marine)
- » Account Officer
- » Human Resources Manager
- » Sales Representatives (Abuja)