Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2012 For Airmen/ Airwomen
Specialization: Security / Intelligence
Application Deadline: Job Listing Expired
Job Type: fulltime
NIGERIAN AIRFORCE RECUITMENT EXERCISE 2012 FOR AIRMEN/ AIRWOMEN
THE NIGERIAN AIR FORCE APPLICATION FOR NIGERIAN AIR FORCE AIRMEN/AIRWOMEN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE (BMTC 2012) (FOR SSCE/NECO/GCE/ND APPLICANTS)
1. Interested candidates are advised to apply online http://www.careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng/
2. Applicants are to complete forms online and make payment at the following designed banks
- Sterling Bank
- Intercontinental Bank
3a. Applicants should print out the following underlisted documents after payment of application fee at designed banks:
- Local government attestation form
- Parent/guardian consent form
- Acknowledgement form
3b. Applicants are to note that applications submitted online without payment of application fee at the above mentioned bank will not be validated for processing.
The minimum qualifications for interested applicants are SSCE/NECO/GCE/ND.
Applicants applying as non-tradesmen and women must be between 17 – 22 years of age by 31 December 2012 and must possess SSCE/NECO/GCE.
Applicants applying as tradesmen and women must be between 17 and 24 years of age by 31 December 2012 and must possess ND or any relevant trade certificates from reputable and approved government institutions/organizations.
Those who will be older than 22 and 24 years for non tradesmen respectively by 31st December 2012 need not apply.
Applicants with University Diplomas are not qualified to apply as tradesmen and women. Male applicants must not be less than 1.68 meters tall while female applicants must not be less than 1.65 meters tall.
Zonal Enlistment Exercise will hold from 9 – 16 Feb 2012.
For further information see the instruction page on the website or call the following support lines: 09-870 4817, 09-870 8475 and 08078406568 or e-mail: email@example.com
Applicants Are To Read The Guidelines Online Carefully
ONLINE REGISTRATION STARTS ON: 5th December 2011
CLOSES ON: 23 January 2011
Air Vice Marshall
For Chief of the Air Staff
Required Experience: 0 year(s)
Desired Courses: Not SpecifiedIf any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View list of fake recruiters/companies you should avoid Here
Tags: Nigerian Airforce jobs Nigerian Airforce recruitment jobs Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2012 jobs
Some Related Jobs
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
Companies & Reviews
Other Recent Jobs
- » Trade Engineer/ Technician at Ecogas Energy Resources Limited
- » Technical Advisor - Tuberculosis (TB) - STEER Project at Save the Children International
- » Customer Service Representative at Possible and Affordable Solutions Limited
- » Vacancy for National Consultant - Website Designer for UNODC Projects
- » General Maintenance Manager at Ecogas Energy Resources Limited
- » Vacancy for Motor Boy at AlexNath Table Water
- » Vacancy at Executive Driver at Private Property Nigeria
- » Chief Regional Financial Management Coordinator (Central African Region) at African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- » Assistant Fleet Manager (Logistics) at First Freight Logistic Services Limited
- » New Career Opportunity at Eskimi: Content Manager
- » Fresh Recruitment at Oando Plc: Technical Services Coordinator
- » Marketplace Ecosystem Manager at Konga Online Shopping Limited
- » 2015 Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Ernst & Young
- » Job for Director of Physical Planning at TAI Solarin University of Education
- » Current Vacancy at Cummins Inc: Service Supervisor