Senior Treasury Officer
Company: Rosabon Financial Services
Specialization: Banking / Finance / Accounting
Industry: Banking / Financial Services
Application Deadline: Job Listing Expired
Job Type: fulltime
Salary Range: ₦3M to ₦5M per year
We are a reputable, world class, dynamic, creative and result oriented financial organization, with group of companies located in the major cities in the country. We are urgently in need of a very senior staff in our treasury services department.
Job Title: Senior Treasury Officer
Ref Code: STS2012
Qualification & Experience
- Relevant university degree or equivalent
- Age not more than 45years old
- Master’s degree in Business or Finance preferred.
- Must have a strong emphasis on the Treasury function.
- At least 7-10 years of management experience.
- Must have strong analytical/quantitative skills and experience with a multi-site organization.
- A member of ACA or ACCA is preferred.
Marketing of the company’s products in order to increase the client base of the company and hence the bottom-line.
- Establishing and maintaining short-term credit availability, including revolving credit agreements and commercial paper programs, to provide liquidity for the Company.
- In charge of financial modeling and forecasting, budgeting.
- Source for deposit liabilities from high network individuals and corporate bodies, in form of funds placements.
- Oversees and manage the use of organizations' finances, including cash flow, asset and liability
- Facilitating the Company’s relationships with commercial banks, credit rating agencies, payment service providers and lenders.
- Make projections about future income and expenses, creating reports about specific types of finances and developing investment strategies.
- Monitoring all payment
- Building a database of customers for cross selling
- Advise organizations on how to acquire or maintain their financial health.
Required Skills and Competencies
- Highly numerate
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Good team player
- Ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently
- Good problem solving abilities
Only qualified candidates should apply below with their CVs as soon as possible using the code as the subject Line of application.
Required Experience: 7-10 year(s)
Desired Courses: Business, Finance,ACA, ACCAIf any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View list of fake recruiters/companies you should avoid Here
Some Related Jobs
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
Learn a Skill Today Certificate in International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) Business Tax Administration Training Credit Risk Analysis & SME Lending Training Bank Branch Management Training Liquidity Risk Management Training
Companies & Reviews
Other Recent Jobs
- » Vacancy for Marketing Associate at Harbour Human Capital Solutions
- » Job Opening at US Embassy Nigeria: CVE Grant Management Assistant, FSN-09/FP-05 Step 1
- » Latest Job Opening at US Embassy Nigeria: Education Advising Assistant
- » Chief Lecturer at Federal Polytechnic of Oil and Gas, Bonny
- » New Vacancy at Simba Technology Nigeria Ltd
- » Channel Marketing/Outlet Manager- Abuja at Michael Stevens Consulting
- » Retail Sales Analyst at CardinalStone Nigeria
- » Nestle Nigeria Plc Graduate Trainees Recruitment
- » Vacancy for Head Teacher at Ikoyi Nursery School
- » Job at Emerson Process Management: Nigeria Country Manager
- » Vacancy at a Non Banking Financial Organisation: Sales Executive
- » Vacancies at Action Against Hunger: Community Mobilization Assistants
- » Information Technology Support Officer at FUNAAB Microfinance Bank Limited
- » Graduate Marketing Executive at Workforce Management Centre (WFMC)
- » Field Sales Agent at VDT Communications Limited