Head Of School
Specialization: Teaching / Education Services
Industry: Education Services
Application Deadline: Job Listing Expired
Job Type: fulltime
The Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospitals Complex is one of first generation of Teaching Hospitals established by the Federal Government to provide qualitative health care delivery to its people.
INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL ADVERTISEMENT
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following vacant post in the School of Health Information Management, Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospitals Complex IIe Ife.
JOB TITLE: HEAD OF SCHOOL
SALARY CONHESS: 13 Step 1 (N2,775,426 00) per annum
- Candidates must possess B Sc Degree in Health Records Administration/Health Information Management or Bio Statistics from a recognized University and be registered with and hold a current Practising License of the Health Records Officers Registration Board of Nigeria (HRORBN).
- In addition to (a) above, possession of a Masters Degree in Health Information Management, or in any of the core disciplines being run in the Programme (Statistics Management Science and Computer Science) will be an added advantage.
- Candidates with HND in Health Records Administration/Health Information Management or Bio-Statistics and who hold registration and current Practicing License of the Health Records. Officers Registration Board of Nigeria (HRORBN) plus Masters Degree in relevant disciplines are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates must have minimum of twelve (12) years experience and at least five (5) of these years must have been spent as a Lecturer in a school environment,
- Candidates must have evidence of Completion or Exemption from the N.Y.S.C.
Successful candidates are expected to perform the professional duties of the Head of School and any other duties that maybe assigned from time to time by Management
Conditions of Service:
Conditions of service for the post is similar to those available for officers of similar cadre in the Federal Public Service and Federal University Teaching Hospitals in Nigeria.
M. A. Oyelami,
Director of Administration,
For: Chief Medical Director.
Method of Application:
All applications should be made on the institution’s prescribed Employment Application Form obtainable in Room 12, Establishments Department, Administration Block, OAUTHC, Ife Hospital unit, Ile-Ife.
All completed forms with photocopies of all relevant credentials/documents and Twenty (20) copies of up-to-date Curriculum Vitae should be forwarded to the office of:
The Chief Medical Director,
P.M.B. 5538, Ile-Ife, Osun State.
Required Experience: 0 year(s)
Desired Courses: Not SpecifiedIf any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View list of fake recruiters/companies you should avoid Here
Some Related Jobs
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
Learn a Skill Today On-The-Spot Admission into Shenyang Aerospace University and Partnership Universities in China Cosmetic Teeth Whitening (1 Day Intensive Training)
Companies & Reviews
Other Recent Jobs
- » Airtel Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16)
- » Job at ICRISAT Nigeria: Scientific Officer (Research Associate) in Agricultural Engineering
- » Vacancy for Human Resources Business Partner at Sigma Qualitas Limited
- » Project Controls Manager at Acetech Services DMCC
- » Vacancy at Boulos Enterprises Limited: Vehicle Engineer
- » Study Centre Coordinator- Uyo at College of Advanced Health Science and Technology Onicha Ohaozara
- » Radiologist at Lekki Medical Centre
- » Vacancy for Public Information Assistant at United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (UNOCHA)
- » Finance and Administration Manager at Partnership for Transforming Health Systems 2 (PATHS2)
- » Risk and Control Officer at Workforce Management Centre (WFMC)
- » Oil & Gas Recruitment at Fosad Consulting Ltd
- » Latest Vacancies at SABMiller Plc
- » Wholesale Executive at A Multinational Textile Company
- » Head of Human Resources (REF: AE0E- C) at Artins Probity
- » Job Opportunities at Arbico Plc: Quantity Surveyors