Specialization: Surveying / Real Estate / Property
Application Deadline: Job Listing Expired
Job Type: fulltime
Required Experience: 3-5 year(s)
Desired Courses: Quantity Surveying
INDEPENDENT NATIONAL ELECTORAL COMMISSION RECRUITMENT 2012
In furtherance of its objectives of undertaking a comprehensive organizational structural review and improvement in its operational capacity, the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) is set to revalidate and update the list of applicants. In view of the above, interested candidates are hereby advised to apply; meanwhile those who applied earlier can update their applications accordingly. The vacant position identified include:
JOB TITLE: QUANTITY SURVEYORS I (GL 08)
- Fault Finding.
- Articulation of possible remedies.
- Routine Maintenance.
- Estimation and preparation of bills.
- Other assignments that may be assigned to the officer.
EDUCATIONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
i. B.Sc Quantity Survey
ii. Evidence of NYSC Discharge Certificate
iii. Professional Certificate and Computer literacy is an added Advantage
Some Related Jobs
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
Other Recent Jobs
- » Distribution Manager
- » Senior Advisor, Monitoring, Evaluation, Results and Learning
- » Site Supervisor
- » Warehouse Reconciliation Supervisor
- » Operations / Office Assistant
- » Content Developers
- » Remote Control Aircraft Operators
- » NDT Inspector
- » Structural/Civil Engineers
- » Floor Supervisor
- » Janitor/Cleaner
- » Call Center Supervisor
- » Quantity Surveyor - Pre Contract QS
- » Crane Operators
- » Assets Engineering Manager