Specialization: Surveying / Real Estate / Property
Application Deadline: Job Listing Expired
Job Type: fulltime
INDEPENDENT NATIONAL ELECTORAL COMMISSION RECRUITMENT 2012
In furtherance of its objectives of undertaking a comprehensive organizational structural review and improvement in its operational capacity, the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) is set to revalidate and update the list of applicants. In view of the above, interested candidates are hereby advised to apply; meanwhile those who applied earlier can update their applications accordingly. The vacant position identified include:
JOB TITLE: QUANTITY SURVEYORS I (GL 08)
- Fault Finding.
- Articulation of possible remedies.
- Routine Maintenance.
- Estimation and preparation of bills.
- Other assignments that may be assigned to the officer.
EDUCATIONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
i. B.Sc Quantity Survey
ii. Evidence of NYSC Discharge Certificate
iii. Professional Certificate and Computer literacy is an added Advantage
Required Experience: 3-5 year(s)
Desired Courses: Quantity SurveyingIf any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View list of fake recruiters/companies you should avoid Here
Tags: Quantity Surveyors jobs Independent National Electoral Commission jobs INEC Jobs jobs INEC Vacancies jobs INEC jobs
Some Related Jobs
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
Companies & Reviews
Other Recent Jobs
- » Executive Chairperson at The Kwara State Government
- » Media Manager: TV, Radio and Press at Airtel Nigeria
- » Vacancy at Global Profilers for Project Manager_Roads
- » Professor (Economics) at Hezekiah University
- » House Matron (Female Hostel) at Yemlek Ltd
- » Medical Laboratory Scientist at Standard Electro-Medical Equipment Company (SEMED)
- » Reader- Tourism Studies at Redeemer's University
- » Head of Department (HOD), Mathematics at Atlantic Hall Schools
- » Secretary/Office Manager at Standard Electro-Medical Equipment Company (SEMED)
- » Company Driver at AMT Nigeria Limited
- » Special Assistant to the GMD at Leadership Newspaper Group Limited
- » Massive Job Recruitment at Caleb University
- » Finance Manager (Enugu) at Adexen
- » Civic Education/IGCSE Sociology Teacher at Atlantic Hall Schools
- » Latest Vacancy at Nestle Nigeria Plc: Regulatory and Scientific Affairs Associate