Current Affairs Journalists Wanted
We are looking for aspiring writers who can write interesting and insightful articles for a new current affairs online magazine that is launching soon. Initially, submissions will be unpaid but in the future, that may well change, depending on the success of the site!
Ideally, we want articles that take a unique angle on a subject, with a focus on cultural aspects as much as analysis. If you have ever listened to From Our Own Correspondent on the BBC, you will know what we want. If you aren’t sure, look it up and have a look at some of the reports they broadcast.
We want articles that are well written and well researched. If possible, they should also have good quality, relevant photos, though it is by no means a requirement.
So if you’re looking for an opportunity to get some experience, or build up a portfolio of published work, please send a proposal for an article you wish to write, and examples of previous articles, if any, to email@example.com
- » Painter at Jagal Group
- » Latest Job at Lafarge Cement WAPCO Nigeria Plc: HR Operations Co-ordinator
- » Job for HR Business Partner at Diageo (Guinness Nigeria Plc)
- » Drivers at Integrated Corporate Services LTD
- » Vacancy for Administrative/Finance Officer at International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)
- » Vacancies at Cloud Energy for Sales Accounts Executives
- » Vacancy for Human Resource Officer at GRID Consulting Limited
- » Senior Clearing Documentation Officer at Thasious International Company Nigeria Limited
- » Citibank Nigeria Limited Graduate Recruitment: Teller (Lagos)
- » Heavy Duty Mechanic at Accurate Human Resources Solutions Limited
- » Support Engineer at Telvida International Systems Limited
- » Ashoka recruits Volunteer VIRTUAL Grants Development & Fundraising Manager for Peer Mentoring Project in Nigeria with After School Mentoring Project
- » Mechanical Engineer at Drausnet Nigeria
- » Accounts Manager at Accurate Human Resources Solutions Limited
- » Marketing Officer at Ecogas Energy Resources Limited