Current Affairs Journalists Wanted
We are looking for aspiring writers who can write interesting and insightful articles for a new current affairs online magazine that is launching soon. Initially, submissions will be unpaid but in the future, that may well change, depending on the success of the site!
Ideally, we want articles that take a unique angle on a subject, with a focus on cultural aspects as much as analysis. If you have ever listened to From Our Own Correspondent on the BBC, you will know what we want. If you aren’t sure, look it up and have a look at some of the reports they broadcast.
We want articles that are well written and well researched. If possible, they should also have good quality, relevant photos, though it is by no means a requirement.
So if you’re looking for an opportunity to get some experience, or build up a portfolio of published work, please send a proposal for an article you wish to write, and examples of previous articles, if any, to email@example.com
- » Territory Sales Manager PS
- » Purchasing Manager
- » Marketing Executive And Statistic Executive
- » Vessel Master / Captain AHTS / Utility Fleet
- » General Manager
- » Medical Delegate- South East
- » Waiter
- » IT Engineers
- » Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Officer
- » Administrative Support Staff
- » Retail Sales Supervisor (Female)
- » Accounts Officer
- » Farm Manager
- » Process Control Officer
- » Accountant