Fashion & Lifestyle Predictor
Company: SignatureGroup Ltd
Specialization: Media / Art
Industry: Advertising / Media
Application Deadline: Job Listing Expired
Job Type: fulltime
SignatureGroup Ltd - TrueTales Publication(CompleteFashion) Nigeria’s leading print media supermarket with over two decades reputation in the publication of Fashion, Celebrity and lifestyle magazines. We are extending our business footprints to other parts of Africa, and New York, and therefore, desirous of having qualified Nigerians and non-Nigerians who radiate strong passion for excellence join our team.
Fashion and Lifestyle Predictor (Ref: 004)
Fashion and lifestyle predictor needs to know about fashion in its widest sense in terms of luxury, communication, lifestyle and culture. Also he/she must be able to accurately assess styles, colours, shapes, textures and trends that customers will want to wear or can be persuaded to wear.
- Researching and presenting information relating to changes and developments in fashion and lifestyle that will impact on our target market;
- Data collection, using two dimensional imagery to present predictions;
- Visiting trade fairs, fashion shows, exhibitions, shops and clubs all over the world;
- Sketching and taking photographs, which are fed back to the main office
- Compiling ideas into a catalogue that is sent to advertiser, subscribers, designers, partners as well as agents' representatives worldwide
- Preparing bulletins for clients to keep them up to date
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- At least five-years experience either in the fashion industry or a renowned fashion However, less experienced candidates with out-of-the box ideas will be considered.
- Demonstrable exposure to global fashion trends especially in preferred countries.
- Membership of the World fashion Council will be an added advantage.
- Demonstrable Passion for African and Western Fashion.
- Creative flair and good ideas.
- The ability to cope with the pressure of meeting demanding targets and working to tight deadlines
- Industrial/commercial awareness
- the ability to multitask
- Good presentational skills
All Interested candidates must apply within 2 weeks from Janury 7, 2013. They are to attach and send one-paged cover letters with their resume email@example.com stating the applicable reference number on the email subject. Applicants seeking to take up some of these positions on a part time basis are eligible to apply.
Required Experience: 5-7 year(s)
Desired Courses: Not SpecifiedIf any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View list of fake recruiters/companies you should avoid Here
Tags: SignatureGroup Ltd jobs
Some Related Jobs
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
Companies & Reviews
Other Recent Jobs
- » Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2015: Direct Short Service Commission for Graduates and Post Graduates
- » Vacancy at CardinalStone Partners: Company Secretary/Legal Adviser
- » Agricultural Science Teacher at Benford International School
- » Vacancy at an Automobile Company: Body and Paint Shop Manager
- » New Career Opportunity at Eskimi: Content Manager
- » Job at IBM Nigeria for Client Technical Professional - Security
- » Test Lead at Damcus Technologies
- » Senior Enrollment Manager (Africa) at Hult International Business School
- » Current Vacancy at Asset & Resource Management Company (ARM): Investment Associate
- » Programme/System Analyst II at Federal Polytechnic of Oil and Gas, Bonny
- » Job at Emerson Process Management: Nigeria Country Manager
- » Technical Advisor - Tuberculosis (TB) - STEER Project at Save the Children International
- » Job at a Major Telecommunications Provider: Financial Modelling Consultant
- » Latest Vacancy at International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA): Research Technician II
- » Front Desk/Customer Care Officer at Porch Integrated Services Limited