Fashion & Lifestyle Predictor
Company: SignatureGroup Ltd
Specialization: Media / Art
Industry: Advertising / Media
Application Deadline: Job Listing Expired
Job Type: fulltime
SignatureGroup Ltd - TrueTales Publication(CompleteFashion) Nigeria’s leading print media supermarket with over two decades reputation in the publication of Fashion, Celebrity and lifestyle magazines. We are extending our business footprints to other parts of Africa, and New York, and therefore, desirous of having qualified Nigerians and non-Nigerians who radiate strong passion for excellence join our team.
Fashion and Lifestyle Predictor (Ref: 004)
Fashion and lifestyle predictor needs to know about fashion in its widest sense in terms of luxury, communication, lifestyle and culture. Also he/she must be able to accurately assess styles, colours, shapes, textures and trends that customers will want to wear or can be persuaded to wear.
- Researching and presenting information relating to changes and developments in fashion and lifestyle that will impact on our target market;
- Data collection, using two dimensional imagery to present predictions;
- Visiting trade fairs, fashion shows, exhibitions, shops and clubs all over the world;
- Sketching and taking photographs, which are fed back to the main office
- Compiling ideas into a catalogue that is sent to advertiser, subscribers, designers, partners as well as agents' representatives worldwide
- Preparing bulletins for clients to keep them up to date
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- At least five-years experience either in the fashion industry or a renowned fashion However, less experienced candidates with out-of-the box ideas will be considered.
- Demonstrable exposure to global fashion trends especially in preferred countries.
- Membership of the World fashion Council will be an added advantage.
- Demonstrable Passion for African and Western Fashion.
- Creative flair and good ideas.
- The ability to cope with the pressure of meeting demanding targets and working to tight deadlines
- Industrial/commercial awareness
- the ability to multitask
- Good presentational skills
All Interested candidates must apply within 2 weeks from Janury 7, 2013. They are to attach and send one-paged cover letters with their resume email@example.com stating the applicable reference number on the email subject. Applicants seeking to take up some of these positions on a part time basis are eligible to apply.
Required Experience: 5-7 year(s)
Desired Courses: Not SpecifiedIf any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View list of fake recruiters/companies you should avoid Here
Tags: SignatureGroup Ltd jobs
Some Related Jobs
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
Companies & Reviews
Other Recent Jobs
- » Executive Assistant at The Kwara State Government
- » Medical Laboratory Scientist at Standard Electro-Medical Equipment Company (SEMED)
- » Secretary/Office Manager at Standard Electro-Medical Equipment Company (SEMED)
- » Traffic Personnel at WFM 91.7 Nigeria
- » Product Sales Specialist at Standard Electro-Medical Equipment Company (SEMED)
- » State Technical Officer at Sustainable Healthcare International (SHI) - Jigawa
- » Accounts Officer at WFM 91.7 Nigeria
- » Receptionist at The Kwara State Government
- » Property Manager (Real Estate) at Sigma Qualitas Limited
- » Director of Finance & Administration at The Kwara State Government
- » Applications Sales Representative IV at Oracle Nigeria
- » Professor (Accounting) at Hezekiah University
- » Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Teacher at Atlantic Hall Schools
- » Professor (Economics) at Hezekiah University
- » Professor (RUASS 7) at Redeemer's University