Fidelity Bank Plc is ranked amongst the top 10 in the Nigerian banking industry, with presence in the major cities and commercial centres of Nigeria. Over the years, the bank has been reputed for integrity and professionalism. It is also respected for the quality and stability of its management.
- Qualifying Criteria (Minimum Requirement)
- Polytechnic/Monotechnic/Colleges of Education graduates with OND/NCE (Lower Credit Minimum) in sciences and social sciences
- Minimum of 20 years and maximum of 28 years on next birthday
- Numerate skills
- Presentable personality
- Good interpersonal, relationship & people skills
- Good communication skill (oral and written communication).
- Tenacious and focused
- Self starter and motivator
- Team player