NYSC Graduate Trainee
Company: Procter & Gamble
Location(s): Abia Abuja Adamawa Akwa ibom Anambra Bauchi Bayelsa Benue Borno Cross River Delta Edo Ebonyi Ekiti Enugu Gombe Imo Jigawa Kaduna Kano Katsina Kebbi Kogi Kwara Lagos Niger Ogun Ondo Osun Oyo Nassarawa Plateau Rivers Sokoto Taraba Yobe Zamfara
Industry: FCMG / Conglomerate
Application Deadline: Job Listing Expired
Job Type: fulltime
Procter & Gamble is a global company that provides consumer products in the areas of pharmaceuticals, cleaning supplies, personal care, and pet supplies.
NYSC 2012 Batch A Recruitment Drive-CEE00000745
The NYSC Recruitment drive for Batch A 2012 Corp Members is for Corp Members who will be rounding up service in March 2013. Candidates who rounded up in October/November 2012 can also apply. It is aimed at recruiting exceptional graduates for Managerial openings in Procter and Gamble. Successful Candidates' hiring is planned for July '13 to June '14. This opening is not limited to any specific field of study but only graduates with Second Class upper degree and above will be considered this time.
The job openings cover departments like Customer Business Development (Sales), Supply Network Organization, Marketing, Customer Market Knowledge, Human Resources e.t.c.
Successful candidates will be considered for openings across Procter & Gamble departments in Lagos and Ibadan.
Note that no specific field of study is required for any particular department (except for Finance department where Finance background is required, candidates who have finance background and specifically want to work in the finance department should apply to a separate advert on this site titled "NYSC Batch A '12 Recruitment (Finance)".
Candidates successful with this online application will be invited for an orientation event and test in January. You can also join our facebook page: www.facebook.com/pgwestafrica. Practice questions will be available for you to download on our facebook page to help you prepare in time for the test.
Procter and Gamble is the Largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette, Oral B just to name a few. We have been in existence for over 175 years globally and 20 years in Nigeria. For more information about P&G the company and our brands please visit http://www.pg.com/ and this website http://www.experiencepg.com/. We wish you all the best with your application!
A Bachelors Degree with minimum Second Class upper degree from any discipline.
Note that this opening is for only Corp Members who have/will round up their service year between October 2012 and March 2013.
Job: A Student Program/Seminar
Primary Location: Nigeria
Required Experience: 0 year(s)
Desired Courses: Any DisciplineIf any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View list of fake recruiters/companies you should avoid Here
Some Related Jobs
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
Learn a Skill Today Mastering the Interview Project Management Professional (PMP/CAPM) Training - Lagos & Abuja Public Speaking Training Workshop for Professionals Make up Artist Training Level I and II Public Speaking Training Master Class For Professionals
Companies & Reviews
Other Recent Jobs
- » Sales & Leasing Consultants (Residential) at Fine & Country
- » Vacancy for Front Desk Executive at Lekki Miami Beach Resort
- » New Vacancy at JAGAL Group: Hydro-Test Engineer
- » General Manager at Hartfield Limited
- » Latest Vacancy at Nigerian Bottling Company Ltd: Plant Manager
- » Business Process Engineer at INTELS Nigeria Limited
- » Job for Project Officer (Management Information System) MIS at Oyo State Government Community and Social Development Agency (CSDA)
- » Finance Executive at Niiyo
- » Vacancy for Financial Accountant at TDI Global
- » Job for Project Engineer at 4 Dice Technology Ltd
- » Vacancy for Business Manager at an Indigenous Poultry Farm
- » Company Accountant at VoguePay.com
- » Vacancy for Loan Officer at a Micro Finance Bank
- » Supply Chain Development Manager at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- » Shop Floor Consultant at VDT Communications Limited