International IDS Challenge 2013
Company: Procter & Gamble
Specialization: Graduate /Fresher/ Trainings
Industry: FCMG / Conglomerate
Application Deadline: Job Listing Expired
Job Type: parttime
Required Experience: 0 year(s)
Procter & Gamble is a global company that provides consumer products in the areas of pharmaceuticals, cleaning supplies, personal care, and pet supplies.
International IDS Challenge 2013 - Warsaw Poland-IDS00001024
Job: A Student Program/Seminar
International IDS Challenge is a wonderful opportunity to discover a week in the life of an IDS manager within P&G. It is an intensive course during which you will meet participants from Europe, Middle East and Africa. You will get insights into how Information Technology is used to produce commercial advantage in a global business environment.
IDS Challenge is structured to include lectures and a series of real case studies. At the end of the course, you'll leave with a clear perspective on how Information & Decision Solutions (IDS) impacts all aspects of business at P&G and the role you could play in driving P&G's continued success. We also want you to have fun not only during the day but during the evenings, too. Social events are organized, too!
Dates: April 22nd - 25th, 2013
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Do you want to experience the real-life challenges of Information & Decision Solutions managers at P&G?
- Do you want to develop your management and business skills with trainings and personalized coaching?
- Are you a dynamic student with a background in business or information technology - and a passion for both?
- Are you fluent in English?
- And, do you expect to graduate in 1-3 years?
Do not miss this opportunity! APPLY NOW!
Application Deadline: February 17th, 2013
All travel expenses are covered by P&G
Please attach your CV (in English) to your application. Thanks!
Some Related Jobs
Membership Development Associates at International Institute for Enterprise Management and Analytics
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
Other Recent Jobs
- » Operations Associate
- » Biochemist/ Human Nutritionist
- » Project Management Coordinator-HC
- » Senior Contract Performance Manager
- » Accountant
- » M&E Officer, Integrated Peace and Development Unit
- » Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
- » Chief Operating Officer- Exploration and Production
- » Human Resources Manager
- » Financial Accountant
- » College Librarian
- » Administrative & Human Resources Manager
- » Office Assistant
- » Sales Girls
- » Contracts Manager