Company: Shorelink Oil & Gas Services Limited
Specialization: Driving / Haulage
Industry: Oil and Gas / Mining
Application Deadline: Job Listing Expired
Job Type: fulltime
A reputable Oil and Gas company located in Port Harcourt currently seek for immediate employment the services of experienced truck drivers.
Job Title: Trailer Drivers
Location: Port Harcourt
Are you honest, experienced, diligent, and ready for a rewarding career in driving? If your answer is yes to the above questions then we need you to respond to this advert.
To drive the company trucks for delivery of products to customer all over the country and ensure safe driving and good condition of trucks.
- Minimum of Ordinary National Diploma Certificate (OND)
- Honest, physically fit, energetic, neat, personable. Candidate must possess good driving sKills and valid class "G" Driver's license.
- 5 years minimum successful truck driving experience.
- Good Knowledge of truck handling and maintenance.
Remuneration: Very Attractive
Method of Application
Send CV and application in own handwriting with copies of certificate to:
The Human Resources Manager
Shorelink Oil & Gas Services Limited
15a, Nnamdi Azikiwe Road
Old G.R.A Port Harcourt
Required Experience: 5-7 year(s)
Desired Courses: Not SpecifiedIf any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View list of fake recruiters/companies you should avoid Here
Some Related Jobs
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
Companies & Reviews
Other Recent Jobs
- » Medical Laboratory Scientist at Standard Electro-Medical Equipment Company (SEMED)
- » Accounts Development Executive (Sales & Marketing Executive) - North East and North Central at JNC International Limited
- » General Manager Special Project at Leadership Newspaper Group Limited
- » Partner Technology Manager, YouTube at
- » Massive Job Recruitment at Caleb University
- » Director of Legal & Prosecution Services at The Kwara State Government
- » Fresh Job Vacancies at Hobark International Limited
- » Director of Finance & Administration at The Kwara State Government
- » State Technical Officer (STO) at Sustainable Healthcare International (SHI) - Niger
- » Secretary/Office Manager at Standard Electro-Medical Equipment Company (SEMED)
- » Director of Accounts at The Kwara State Government
- » Professor (Economics) at Hezekiah University
- » Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Teacher at Atlantic Hall Schools
- » Executive Chairperson at The Kwara State Government
- » Civic Education/IGCSE Sociology Teacher at Atlantic Hall Schools