Company: Dorothy David Company
Specialization: Banking / Finance / Accounting
Industry: Engineering / Construction / Real Estate
Application Deadline: Job Listing Expired
Job Type: fulltime
Required Experience: 5-7 year(s)
Desired Courses: Accounting
Dorothy David Company - our Client, a medium-sized and fast expanding construction company based in Ikeja. Lagos, to recruit suitably qualified individuals for immediate employment within the following positions:
Job Title: Accountant
Required Qualifications and Specifications:
- Minimum of B.Sc. / HND Accounting
- Minimum of 5 years cognate experience post NYSC in relevant field.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Ability to prepare vital account reports (e.g. management account, bank reconciliation, Job profitability report etc)
- Strong stewardship over cash management, cost and credit control
- Ability to relate with all stakeholders externally and internally
- Proficiency in use of PowerPoint, Excel, Microsoft Word and
- Peachtree Accounting Software
- Professional qualification will be an advantage.
Method of Application
Suitably qualified candidates should submit their application letters and CVs below.
Applicants should specify on subject of application, application letters and CVs, the specific POSITION they are applying for.
Learn a Skill Today Bank Branch Management Training Liquidity Risk Management Training Effective Internal Audit Report Writing Training Risk Based Internal Auditing Training Advanced Financial Statement Analysis Training
Similar Jobs Accountant Financial Controller Chief Auditor (CONTEDISS 14) Finance Implementation Officers Treasury Manager