Regulatory Affairs Advisor
Company: MTN Nigeria
Specialization: Law/ Legal
Industry: ICT / Telecommunications
Application Deadline: Job Listing Expired
Job Type: fulltime
MTN Nigeria - The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
Job Title: Regulatory Affairs Advisor
Division: Corporate Services
- Conduct research on industry developments and trends
- Cross-functional interface with various divisions on consumer affairs and issues stemming from the industry regulatory authority. (NCC)
- Research and update MTNN on developments; bills, new policies, within the legislative/ regulatory arena; and follow up with regulatory authorities on submissions and other regulatory issues.
- Track and monitor compliance with all regulatory authority (NCC) obligations within the business.
- Prepare correspondence and position papers on environmental issues.
- Provide legal and regulatory opinion on all issues that impact on MTN from a regulatory perspective, including new legislatures, government policies, etc.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with the regulatory agencies and other stakeholders in the telecommunications industry.
- Ensure customer queries are handled appropriately and in compliance to the MTNN regulatory framework.
- Conduct regulatory services to MTNN; ensure the appropriate licensing, marketing and legal compliance to projects.
- Make presentations to regulatory authorities, so as to profile MTNN and also ensure that the business complies with regulations.
- Support management and advice MTN N on interconnects agreements/relationship, license conditions and compliance with regulations and legislation.
Job Conditions: Open Plan Office environment
Reporting To: Regulatory Affairs Manager
- First Degree in Law
- 4 years legal experience, preferably within the telecommunications industry.
Required Experience: 3-5 year(s)
Desired Courses: LawIf any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View list of fake recruiters/companies you should avoid Here
Some Related Jobs
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
Learn a Skill Today Advanced Law Office Management
Companies & Reviews
Other Recent Jobs
- » Secretary to the General Manager at Oyo State Government Community and Social Development Agency (CSDA)
- » Latest Job Opening at Standard Chartered Bank: Senior Account Manager
- » Accounting Officer/ Assistant Accounting Manager at Crowdfolx Logistics
- » Customer Service Executive at Shape You Africa
- » Sales Executive at Twinpine
- » Latest Vacancy at Etisalat Nigeria: Specialist.Budget Control and Analysis
- » Legal Counsel - Corporate & Commercial at British American Tobacco
- » Job Opportunity at Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH): Vice President
- » ICT Manager at Vixa Group of Companies
- » Assistant Zonal Logistics Assistant/ Data Analyst at Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH)
- » Job at Airtel Nigeria: Manager, MPBN/MPLS Core Operation
- » Front-End Developer at Konga.com
- » Production Manager at The Candel Company Limited
- » Captain at Jagal Group
- » Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2015: Direct Short Service Commission for Graduates and Post Graduates