Human Resources Manager
Company: An Oil & Gas Services Company
Specialization: Human Resources / Recruitment
Industry: Oil and Gas / Mining
Application Deadline: Job Listing Expired
Job Type: fulltime
Our Client, a reputable Oil & Gas Services company, with operational offices in Port Harcourt and Lagos seeks to recruit a Human Resources Manager to oversee its human resources needs. The HR Manager position would be based in Port Harcourt.
- Function in an active & influential business advisory role with management in order to drive business results as it affects human resources.
- Maintain a pay plan by conducting periodic pay- surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Maintain human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job performance.
- Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve work-related problems.
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource Federal & State requirements.
- Maintain professional & technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Behavioral Traits
- Demonstrates integrity, leadership skills
- Demonstrates organisational and inter-personal skills
- Ability to architect and drive change
- Ability to influence senior management
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Qualification & Experience
- Must have a LL.B or B. Sc/ B.A in Social Sciences or related field. Professional certification in HR (such CIPM, CIPD, SHRM) is an added advantage.
- Must have a minimum of 10 years HR related experience, 5 of which should be in managerial position.
- Must have in-depth knowledge about the operational needs of the Business; Buisiness driven with strong financial acumen.
- Must have a good knowledge of Human Resource Business Manuals, organizational development, talent management, performance management, workforce planning, retention strategies etc.
Based on candidate availabilty.
Required Experience: 10-15 year(s)
Desired Courses: Not SpecifiedIf any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View list of fake recruiters/companies you should avoid Here
Some Related Jobs
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
Learn a Skill Today Essential Human Resources Management Training ( ILM Certified)
Companies & Reviews
Other Recent Jobs
- » Lecturer (Chemistry) at Gavel School of Preliminary and Advanced Studies
- » Channel Marketing/Outlet Manager- Lagos at Michael Stevens Consulting
- » New Career Opportunity at Eskimi: Content Manager
- » Studio Soundman at Equal Access Nigeria
- » Finance and Admin Manager at MacTay Group
- » Sales Executive at HAUSBA Smarthomes Limited
- » Employee Development Specialist at Kellki and Associate
- » Job for Head of Factual at BBC Media Action
- » Facilities Manager at System Waves Technologies
- » Vacancy for Marketing Associate at Harbour Human Capital Solutions
- » Physical Education Teacher at Benford International School
- » C4D Specialist at United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF)
- » Massive Recruitment at Landmark University (158 Positions)
- » Latest Vacanct at MainOne Cable Company Limited: IP Engineer
- » Assistant Manager - Internal Audit at Cement Company of Northern Nigeria Plc (CCNN)