Human Resources Manager
Company: An Oil & Gas Services Company
Specialization: Human Resources / Recruitment
Industry: Oil and Gas / Mining
Application Deadline: Job Listing Expired
Job Type: fulltime
Required Experience: 10-15 year(s)
Our Client, a reputable Oil & Gas Services company, with operational offices in Port Harcourt and Lagos seeks to recruit a Human Resources Manager to oversee its human resources needs. The HR Manager position would be based in Port Harcourt.
- Function in an active & influential business advisory role with management in order to drive business results as it affects human resources.
- Maintain a pay plan by conducting periodic pay- surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Maintain human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job performance.
- Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve work-related problems.
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource Federal & State requirements.
- Maintain professional & technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Behavioral Traits
- Demonstrates integrity, leadership skills
- Demonstrates organisational and inter-personal skills
- Ability to architect and drive change
- Ability to influence senior management
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Qualification & Experience
- Must have a LL.B or B. Sc/ B.A in Social Sciences or related field. Professional certification in HR (such CIPM, CIPD, SHRM) is an added advantage.
- Must have a minimum of 10 years HR related experience, 5 of which should be in managerial position.
- Must have in-depth knowledge about the operational needs of the Business; Buisiness driven with strong financial acumen.
- Must have a good knowledge of Human Resource Business Manuals, organizational development, talent management, performance management, workforce planning, retention strategies etc.
Based on candidate availabilty.
Some Related Jobs
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
Learn a Skill Today Essential Human Resources Management Training ( ILM Certified)
Other Recent Jobs
- » Sales Development Manager
- » Senior Subsea Supervisor
- » TV Show Producers
- » Structural Fabrication Superintendent
- » Marketing Officer
- » Officer Corporate Client Care
- » Toolpusher
- » Research and Advisory Head
- » Global Freight Forwarding Account Executive
- » Web Developer
- » Chef
- » Operations Supervisor
- » Python / Google App Engine Software Engineer
- » Completions and workover superintendence
- » Electrical Technician