Teacher Training/ Education Specialist
Company: FHI 360
Specialization: Teaching / Education Services
Industry: NGO / International Agencies
Application Deadline: Job Listing Expired
Job Type: fulltime
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our
staff includes experts in Health, Education, Nutrition, Environment, Economic Development, Civil Society, Gender, Youth, Research and Technology- creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today's interrelated development challenges.
Job Title: Teacher Training/ Education Specialist
Req ID: 3906
The Teacher Trainer/Education Specialist will be responsible for working closely with FHI 360 team members in Benue to implement the main objectives of project: to improve the quality and relevance of girls’ education and boost retention rates for OVCs in select LGAs in Benue State. The Specialist is responsible for working closely with teachers, school officials, school administrators, and local education officials to ensure that teachers are trained in pedagogy, gender sensitivity, and other subjects, especially Math and Science, as needed.
Minimum Recruitment Standards:
- University degree or equivalent in Education.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ work experience required.
- Possession of a relevant second degree will be an advantage.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Power Point, and other email systems
Required Experience: 3-5 year(s)
Desired Courses: Not SpecifiedIf any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View list of fake recruiters/companies you should avoid Here
Some Related Jobs
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
Learn a Skill Today On-The-Spot Admission into Shenyang Aerospace University and Partnership Universities in China Cosmetic Teeth Whitening (1 Day Intensive Training)
Companies & Reviews
Other Recent Jobs
- » Informal Revenue Manager at The Kwara State Government
- » Accountant at Hezekiah University
- » Revenue Agent at The Kwara State Government
- » Director of Corporate, HNI & MDA Revenue at The Kwara State Government
- » Driver at The Kwara State Government
- » Special Assistant to the Executive Chairperson at The Kwara State Government
- » Deputy Director of Field Operations, Process & Research at The Kwara State Government
- » Professor- Zoology/ (Animal Science) at Hezekiah University
- » Director of Legal & Prosecution Services at The Kwara State Government
- » Director of Tax Audit at The Kwara State Government
- » Registrar at Hezekiah University
- » Professor (Economics) at Hezekiah University
- » Professor(Botany) at Hezekiah University
- » Professor (Business Administration) at Hezekiah University
- » Professor(Physics) at Hezekiah University