Teacher Training/ Education Specialist
Company: FHI 360
Specialization: Teaching / Education Services
Industry: NGO / International Agencies
Application Deadline: Job Listing Expired
Job Type: fulltime
Required Experience: 3-5 year(s)
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our
staff includes experts in Health, Education, Nutrition, Environment, Economic Development, Civil Society, Gender, Youth, Research and Technology- creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today's interrelated development challenges.
Job Title: Teacher Training/ Education Specialist
Req ID: 3906
The Teacher Trainer/Education Specialist will be responsible for working closely with FHI 360 team members in Benue to implement the main objectives of project: to improve the quality and relevance of girls’ education and boost retention rates for OVCs in select LGAs in Benue State. The Specialist is responsible for working closely with teachers, school officials, school administrators, and local education officials to ensure that teachers are trained in pedagogy, gender sensitivity, and other subjects, especially Math and Science, as needed.
Minimum Recruitment Standards:
- University degree or equivalent in Education.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ work experience required.
- Possession of a relevant second degree will be an advantage.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Power Point, and other email systems
Learn a Skill Today Cosmetic Teeth Whitening (1 Day Intensive Training)
Other Recent Jobs
- » Business Manager
- » Project Manager - Power EPC
- » Subsea Supervisor
- » Sales Engineer
- » Solutions Architect (Software)
- » Technologists II
- » Accounts Officers
- » Office Assistant/Cleaner
- » Interaction Designer
- » Control System Engineer
- » Chief Security
- » Chief Operating Officer
- » Applications Engineer Artificial Lift Systems
- » Sales Person
- » Storage and Distribution Manager