Teacher Training/ Education Specialist
Company: FHI 360
Specialization: Teaching / Education Services
Industry: NGO / International Agencies
Application Deadline: Job Listing Expired
Job Type: fulltime
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our
staff includes experts in Health, Education, Nutrition, Environment, Economic Development, Civil Society, Gender, Youth, Research and Technology- creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today's interrelated development challenges.
Job Title: Teacher Training/ Education Specialist
Req ID: 3906
The Teacher Trainer/Education Specialist will be responsible for working closely with FHI 360 team members in Benue to implement the main objectives of project: to improve the quality and relevance of girls’ education and boost retention rates for OVCs in select LGAs in Benue State. The Specialist is responsible for working closely with teachers, school officials, school administrators, and local education officials to ensure that teachers are trained in pedagogy, gender sensitivity, and other subjects, especially Math and Science, as needed.
Minimum Recruitment Standards:
- University degree or equivalent in Education.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ work experience required.
- Possession of a relevant second degree will be an advantage.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Power Point, and other email systems
Required Experience: 3-5 year(s)
Desired Courses: Not SpecifiedIf any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View list of fake recruiters/companies you should avoid Here
Some Related Jobs
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
Learn a Skill Today On-The-Spot Admission into Shenyang Aerospace University and Partnership Universities in China Cosmetic Teeth Whitening (1 Day Intensive Training)
Companies & Reviews
Other Recent Jobs
- » Career Opportunity at Godrej Consumer Products Limited: Head of Marketing, West Africa
- » Monitoring And Evaluation (M&E) Officer at Women Friendly Initiative (WFI)
- » Vacancy at First Freight Logistic Services Limited: Risk Assessment Manager
- » Job for Accounting Receivable Officer at Geoplex Drillteq Limited
- » Heavy Duty Mechanic at Accurate Human Resources Solutions Limited
- » Job at Emerson Process Management: Nigeria Country Manager
- » Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment for Manager, Outsourced Services
- » Tuberculosis Coordinator (2) -STEER Project at Save the Children International
- » Sales & Leasing Consultants (Residential) at Fine & Country
- » Equities Trader at CardinalStone Nigeria
- » Vacancy for Human Resources Manager at Jhpiego
- » Captain at Jagal Group
- » Library Officer at Federal Polytechnic of Oil and Gas, Bonny
- » Latest Job Opening at Stanbic IBTC Bank: Collateral Preparation Officer
- » Latest Vacancy at Etisalat Nigeria: Specialist.BB & Broadband Campaign