Unilever Sales Army
Specialization: Sales/ Marketing / Bus. Dev.
Industry: FCMG / Conglomerate
Application Deadline: Job Listing Expired
Job Type: fulltime
Required Experience: 1-3 year(s)
UNILEVER SALES ARMY
Job reference n°: NGA1405
Sector: Distribution & FMCG - Nigeria - Western Africa
Adexen Recruitment Agency is mandated by Unilever; a multinational consumer goods company and one of the country‘s leading FMCG companies to recruit young and innovative professionals to join its operation in Nigeria in the Unilever Sales Army programme.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing distributors profitability within a defined territory to achieve sales and coverage targets. He or she will also ensure outstanding implementation of Brand point of purchase vision at the point of purchase. If you are not afraid to take a challenge head on, then you are an ideal candidate.
- Ensure compliance with Unilever trade policies at Key Distributor level
- Manage Distributor sales resources
- Ensure Key Distributor profitability
- Ensure implementation of trade promotions at Point Of Sale
- Handling Key Distributor complaints at Key Distributors level
- Taking responsibility for various initiatives e.g. EDGE, TPM, CCFOT at KD and POP level
- Deliver optimum visibility and merchandising of the company’s brands in line with best practice recommendation
- Keep track of all competition activities, volumes and be pro-active in beating competition
Qualifications et experience:
- A good first degree (B.A, B.SC)
- Not more than 2 years work experience (A sales experience would be an added advantage)
- Candidates must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical skills and understanding how a business works is critical for this role
- Ability to use the computer with high level proficiency in Microsoft office packages (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Coaching skills
- Results oriented, entrepreneurial and self-motivating
- Tenacious and resilient, driven to achieve even when faced with obstacles
- Leadership and interpersonal skills
- Building strong working relationships, influencing the customers and internal teams
- Negotiation and Relationship Management Skills
What is on offer: Attractive package
If your experience, personal characteristics and qualifications meet the position specifications and your personal objectives are to seek such a challenge, then we would like to hear from you with details of your current earnings, up to date CV and explanation as to why your achievements to date fit you for consideration.