Chief Electrician/ ETO
Company: Offshore Marine Services Ltd
Specialization: Engineering/ Technical
Industry: Oil and Gas / Mining
Application Deadline: Job Listing Expired
Job Type: fulltime
Required Experience: 1-3 year(s)
Chief Electrician / ETO
Employer: Offshore Marine Services Ltd.
Desired Expertise: Electrician, Rig Electrician, Chief Electrician, ETO, Electrical
Experience: 2+ years
Minimum Education: Tech/Vocational Cert.
Location: International - OMS Marine, Nigeria
Job Status: Active / Open
Our client is looking for a Chief Electrician / ETO with jack up experience for a jack up accommodation and crane barge which is currently located in Nigeria. The joining date is 21st September 2013 and will be on 5x5 rota which is expected to be a long term contract.
Must have Jack-Up experience and ideally hold an Nigerian Visa but not essential.
Previous offshore experience and current offshore certificates is required.
Please note - Only suitable candidates will be considered.
Some Related Jobs
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
Learn a Skill Today Real Estate Packaging Training IFRS for Oil & Gas Training AACE Cost Estimating, Cost Engineering and Project Management Certification Course Engineering Training
Other Recent Jobs
- » Vessel Master / Captain AHTS / Utility Fleet
- » Chief Officer-AHTS / Utility Fleet
- » Freelance Business Development Executives
- » Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Specialist
- » General Manager / Managing Director (Food and Beverage)
- » Pharmacist I
- » Facilities and Administration Manager
- » Senior Project Engineer
- » Senior Production Geologist
- » Presenter II (Radio Unilag)
- » Financial Planning Accountant (Tax)
- » Human Resources Manager
- » IT Project Manager
- » Sales Manager
- » Bio-Medical Engineer (Electro-Medical) Lab Equipment