Chief Electrician/ ETO
Company: Offshore Marine Services Ltd
Specialization: Engineering/ Technical
Industry: Oil and Gas / Mining
Application Deadline: Job Listing Expired
Job Type: fulltime
Chief Electrician / ETO
Employer: Offshore Marine Services Ltd.
Desired Expertise: Electrician, Rig Electrician, Chief Electrician, ETO, Electrical
Experience: 2+ years
Minimum Education: Tech/Vocational Cert.
Location: International - OMS Marine, Nigeria
Job Status: Active / Open
Our client is looking for a Chief Electrician / ETO with jack up experience for a jack up accommodation and crane barge which is currently located in Nigeria. The joining date is 21st September 2013 and will be on 5x5 rota which is expected to be a long term contract.
Must have Jack-Up experience and ideally hold an Nigerian Visa but not essential.
Previous offshore experience and current offshore certificates is required.
Please note - Only suitable candidates will be considered.
Required Experience: 1-3 year(s)
Desired Courses: Not SpecifiedIf any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View list of fake recruiters/companies you should avoid Here
Some Related Jobs
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
Learn a Skill Today Offshore Cone Penetration Test (CPT) Training Offshore Survey & Positioning Training Course Real Estate Packaging Training IFRS for Oil & Gas Training AACE Cost Estimating, Cost Engineering and Project Management Certification Course
Companies & Reviews
Other Recent Jobs
- » Retail Sales/ Cash Collection Officers at Strategic Outsourcing Limited (SOL)
- » Subject Officer (Islamic Studies) at West African Examinations Council (WAEC)
- » Director Facilities Management at American University of Nigeria
- » Sales Rep at Iya Oloja via TalentBase Nig Ltd
- » Vacancy at Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria for C & IC Finance Manager
- » CAC Supervisor at Best Search Recruitment
- » National UNV Programme Assistant - Strengthening National Response to Security Threats Through Enhanced Border Control in Nigeria at United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
- » Vacancy for Technical Officer, Monitoring and Evaluation at FHI 360
- » Director, Mining & Geo-Extractive Development at ECOWAS Commission
- » Vacancy for Medical Doctor at West African Examinations Council (WAEC)
- » New Job Opportunity at Amnesty International
- » Field Sales Manager at OPPO Nigeria Telecoms Limited
- » Employee Relations Officer at ECOWAS Commission
- » North and West Africa FS Analytics Software Sales Executive at Oracle
- » Vacancy for Accountant at an Oil and Gas Company