Chief Electrician/ ETO
Company: Offshore Marine Services Ltd
Specialization: Engineering/ Technical
Industry: Oil and Gas / Mining
Application Deadline: Job Listing Expired
Job Type: fulltime
Chief Electrician / ETO
Employer: Offshore Marine Services Ltd.
Desired Expertise: Electrician, Rig Electrician, Chief Electrician, ETO, Electrical
Experience: 2+ years
Minimum Education: Tech/Vocational Cert.
Location: International - OMS Marine, Nigeria
Job Status: Active / Open
Our client is looking for a Chief Electrician / ETO with jack up experience for a jack up accommodation and crane barge which is currently located in Nigeria. The joining date is 21st September 2013 and will be on 5x5 rota which is expected to be a long term contract.
Must have Jack-Up experience and ideally hold an Nigerian Visa but not essential.
Previous offshore experience and current offshore certificates is required.
Please note - Only suitable candidates will be considered.
Required Experience: 1-3 year(s)
Desired Courses: Not SpecifiedIf any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View list of fake recruiters/companies you should avoid Here
Some Related Jobs
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
Learn a Skill Today Offshore Survey & Positioning Training Course Real Estate Packaging Training IFRS for Oil & Gas Training AACE Cost Estimating, Cost Engineering and Project Management Certification Course Engineering Training
Companies & Reviews
Other Recent Jobs
- » Channel Marketing/Outlet Manager- Abuja at Michael Stevens Consulting
- » Latest Job Opening at US Embassy Nigeria: Education Advising Assistant
- » Latest Job at IBM Nigeria: Multi Vendor Support - TSS
- » Electrical Technician at Cloud Energy (Citinet Technology Innovations Ltd)
- » Vacancy for Software Engineer at Konga.com
- » MTN Nigeria Latest Recruitment: Sales Support Officer X2
- » Retail Sales Analyst at CardinalStone Nigeria
- » Etisalat Nigeria Vacancy for Analyst.Dealer Sales (Regional)
- » Vacancy for Program Manager, Community Systems Strengthening (CSS) at Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH)
- » Cook at The Blowfish Hotel
- » Current Vacancy at Cummins Inc: Service Supervisor
- » Latest Job at Guinness Nigeria Plc: National Commercial Effectiveness Director
- » Vacancy for Human Resources Manager at Jhpiego
- » New Job at PriceWaterhouseCoopers (PwC): Advisory Industry Driver Consumer Nigeria
- » Senior Technologist at Federal Polytechnic of Oil and Gas, Bonny