Specialization: Engineering/ Technical
Industry: Oil and Gas / Mining
Application Deadline: Job Listing Expired
Job Type: fulltime
Required Experience: 3-5 year(s)
Job Type: Contract
WRS is a UK based consultancy working in the worldwide Oil & Gas, Power and Mining industries. We recruit for both permanent staff requirements and temporary to long term consultancy roles. We offer a specialist recruitment service working with specific candidates for specific requirements.
My Client is a Major International Operator which urgently needs a Completions Engineer for their deepwater project in Nigeria. The office will be based in Lagos.
- Prepare the completion program and guidelines on the subject related to Lower completion, Upper completion, Well testing and well interventions.
- Member of the Well Performance Group (Follow-up on Well integrity, Well Productivity)
- Follow-up rig operations and support DCSI
- Enhance completion design to optimize completion efficiency and optimize installation time.
- Ensure that well design do not jeopardize completion operations and well productivity (SORs)
- Develop and prepare contingency operations
- Involved in project interfaces (SPS, Reservoir engineering, Well Performance)
- Supervise the engineering/construction works of contractors, planning follow up with Well Supply team
- Ensure that lesson learnt are implemented.
- Ensure adequate reporting and in time (End of Completion report, well handover, well follow-up tracker...)
- Participate to the budget preparation
- Follow-up on some of the Contracts (Cost control, Change orders…)
- Participate the CFTs for completion services, prepare the ITT documents and perform the evaluations for the second phase
- Perform supervision offshore for special operations related to Well activity
Rotation system :4 x 4 (possibility as resident)
Duration : Duration 6 months/ 1 year (*)
Departure date : as soon as possible
For suitable applicants WRS will provide full information on the client, projects and role.
Learn a Skill Today Real Estate Packaging Training New Estate Agents Training (NEAT) AACE Cost Estimating, Cost Engineering and Project Management Certification Course Engineering Training
Similar Jobs Sales Officer Subsea Engineer Assembly Maintenance & Overhaul Technician (Entry Level) Middle Level Instrument PDMS Designer Machinist