Assistant Superintendent Of Immigration II
Company: Nigeria Immigration Service
Specialization: Security / Intelligence
Application Deadline: Job Listing Expired
Job Type: fulltime
Required Experience: 0-1 year(s)
Federal Ministry of Interior - Fire Service, Immigration Service, Prisons Service Board and Civil Defence, under the Federal Ministry of Interior, hereby invite applications from suitably qualified persons for full-time appointment to the vacant position in the Nigeria Immigration Service:
FEDERAL MINISTRY OF INTERIOR RECRUITMENT 2013 - NIGERIA IMMIGRATION SERVICE RECRUITMENT
1.) SUPERINTENDENT CADRE
Entry Conditions (Category A) (Superintendent Cadre)
Position: Assistant Superintendent of Immigration II - CONPASS 08
- Candidate must possess a Bachelors Degree from a recognized University.
In addition, candidates must:
- Be a Nigerian by birth or descent
- Not be less than 18 years or more than 35 years of age
- Not less than 1.7 meters in height for male arid 1.64 meters for female.
- Have a fully-expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 meters, male
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment.
- Not be suffering from any mental or physical disability
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment and
- Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offence.
Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered and accepted during recruitment is not acceptable after recruitment.
Applicants must be Nigerians by birth or descent
Applicants must be medically fit and must produce a certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital,
Candidates with any of the following problems need not apply:
- Sight problem
- Hearing difficulties
- Previous major orthopaedic operation
- Flat foot
- Fracture; stammering or any natural deformity
Applicants who are computer literates will be given preference
Method of Application
All applications accompanied with the relevant documents should be submitted not less than 20th October, 2013.
Aptitude test for the Superintendent will be published and short listed candidates will be required to attend an interview while names of short listed candidates for the Inspectorate cadre will also be announced in due course.
Interested candidates should click apply button below to begin application
Some Related Jobs
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
Other Recent Jobs
- » Nurses
- » Head, Internal Audit
- » Regulatory Affairs Manager
- » Executive Manager Contruction & Engineering
- » Health Safety and Environment (HSE) Manager
- » OLT Electrical & Instrumentation Engineer
- » Operations Supt
- » Business Development Manager
- » Store Officer
- » Finance Manager
- » Design Engineer
- » Planner
- » Delivery Personnel
- » Regional Head: Enterprise Business - South
- » Facilities Engineer