Assistant Superintendent Of Immigration II
Company: Nigeria Immigration Service
Specialization: Security / Intelligence
Application Deadline: Job Listing Expired
Job Type: fulltime
Federal Ministry of Interior - Fire Service, Immigration Service, Prisons Service Board and Civil Defence, under the Federal Ministry of Interior, hereby invite applications from suitably qualified persons for full-time appointment to the vacant position in the Nigeria Immigration Service:
FEDERAL MINISTRY OF INTERIOR RECRUITMENT 2013 - NIGERIA IMMIGRATION SERVICE RECRUITMENT 2015
1.) SUPERINTENDENT CADRE
Entry Conditions (Category A) (Superintendent Cadre)
Position: Assistant Superintendent of Immigration II - CONPASS 08
- Candidate must possess a Bachelors Degree from a recognized University.
In addition, candidates must:
- Be a Nigerian by birth or descent
- Not be less than 18 years or more than 35 years of age
- Not less than 1.7 meters in height for male arid 1.64 meters for female.
- Have a fully-expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 meters, male
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment.
- Not be suffering from any mental or physical disability
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment and
- Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offence.
Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered and accepted during recruitment is not acceptable after recruitment.
Applicants must be Nigerians by birth or descent
Applicants must be medically fit and must produce a certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital,
Candidates with any of the following problems need not apply:
- Sight problem
- Hearing difficulties
- Previous major orthopaedic operation
- Flat foot
- Fracture; stammering or any natural deformity
Applicants who are computer literates will be given preference
Method of Application
All applications accompanied with the relevant documents should be submitted not less than 20th October, 2013.
Aptitude test for the Superintendent will be published and short listed candidates will be required to attend an interview while names of short listed candidates for the Inspectorate cadre will also be announced in due course.
Interested candidates should click apply button below to begin application
Required Experience: 0-1 year(s)
Desired Courses: Not SpecifiedIf any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View list of fake recruiters/companies you should avoid Here
Tags: Assistant Superintendent of Immigration jobs Federal Ministry of Interior jobs Nigeria Immigration Service jobs Nigerian Immigration Service jobs
Some Related Jobs
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
Companies & Reviews
Other Recent Jobs
- » Signage Fabricator at Signwriters
- » Senior Manager: Youth Segment Usage and Retention at Airtel Nigeria
- » Applications Sales Representative IV at Oracle Nigeria
- » Client Service at WFM 91.7 Nigeria
- » Production Supervisor at Abraham and Sarah Beverages Nigeria Limited
- » News Editor at WFM 91.7 Nigeria
- » Medical Laboratory Scientist at Standard Electro-Medical Equipment Company (SEMED)
- » House Matron (Female Hostel) at Yemlek Ltd
- » Latest Recruitment at Etisalat Nigeria
- » Latest Vacancy at Procter & Gamble Nigeria: Senior Distributor Market Manager
- » Accountant at Hezekiah University
- » Senior Lecturer-Biochemistry at Redeemer's University
- » Professor(Political Science) at Hezekiah University
- » Professor(Computer Science) at Hezekiah University
- » Senior Lecturer (RUASS 5) at Redeemer's University