The London Academy Business School (LABS) is a product of established professionals from various fields that came together with objectives to add value to the educational sector in Nigeria and the rest of Africa.
• LABS is registered and approved by the Lagos State Government Ministry of Education as a registered academic and learning provider in Nigeria, duly incorporated with Corporate Affair Commission (CAC) in Nigeria with Number RC668274. It’s accredited by The Accreditation Service for International Schools, Colleges and Universities (ASIC) for independent further and higher education in the UK. It’s also accreditations by the Centre for Management Development (CMD) in Nigeria and registered member of the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) in Europe and USA.
• To further its educational services LABS has signed partnership agreements with several prestigious educational institutions, including Edexcel (Pearson), OTHM Qualifications through which candidates can top-up with universities degree at BSc, BBA, BA and Masters levels. The Award for Training and Higher Education (ATHE) with progression agreement to a good number of Universities in the UK for top-up to BSc, BA, BBA, MSc and MBA.
• LABS also partnered with Linton University in Malaysia, University of Nicosia Cyprus, and Tbilisi University in Georgia, to collaboratively provide education and qualifications from A levels to degree level.
• LABS is accredited to offer pre-degree courses in management, Accountancy, Information Technology, Law and Health and Social Care and Level A up to a postgraduate degree.
• LABS equally provide training, consultancy to both the private and government parastatals
• LABS provide youth with an enterprise centre for skill and acquisition and job-ready programme
The London Academy Business School (LABS) is an educational and consulting company that specialises in designing and delivering specialised seminars and other educational products to private and public enterprise organisations. In the past years, LABS has increased its commitment and activities in different sectors of the economies.
• LABS provides consulting services in different areas, among others in strategic design and strategic fit analysis, technology implementation, capacity building, procurement, and supply chain management.
• With offices in London, Nigeria, and Dubai, in the last 14 years, LABS has served more than 10,000 people from 8 countries. This experience with different people and backgrounds, in many cases working in emerging economies, has served LABS well to deal with clients’ requirements and to find the right combination of academic foundations, international best practices, and local requirements when designing specific educational products or consulting services.
Consistently with the most recent trends in learning methodologies, LABS seeks to provide course delegates with an appropriate blend of conceptual background and practical application of the subjects. At LABS, we believe that information and knowledge have to be placed into context to be relevant and make a difference for organisations.
In addition to being subject matter experts, our trainers and lecturers seek to understand the challenges people face and to inspire clients’ professionals to make extensive use of their learning.