• The elimination of all forms of hazard and the preservation of the Health and safety of its employees, sub-contractors and third parties.
• Maintenance of plant and equipment in safe and proper condition.
• Investigation of any accident to ascertain causes in order to eliminate them and forestall future occurrences,
• Insurance of strict compliance of its sub- contractors with the terms of this policy.
• Recognition of excellence in safety and the provision of a safe and secure work environment
• Establishment of a good rapport with the members of the host communities and other persons that may be affected by CLENS MARINE INT'L (NIG) LTD activities.
Our core business area includes but not limited to the following:
Welding and Fabrication
Construction and Installation
Rehabilitation and Maintenance of barges
(ramp, dump, water, lay and fuel), general marine vessels, oil rig platforms etc.
Installation, Rehabilitation and Maintenance of Storage Tanks and Corrosion Control