Honeywell Group is a diversified conglomerate of businesses and manages its portfolio along clearly defined sectors. This enables the Group to integrate the activities of the operating companies within and across these sectors to ensure more effective corporate governance in order to achieve value creation in a sustainable manner for the Group and its stakeholders.
The Honeywell Group was founded in 1972. The Group initially began operations as a trading concern, importing and marketing commodities such as: baking yeast, stock fish, glass and steel rods, among others. Today, the Honeywell Group has evolved into a diversified enterprise with businesses across major sectors of the Nigeria economy, namely: foods & agro-allied; real estate, infrastructure, energy and services. Through additional portfolio investments, the Group is also a significant provider of capital to other sectors of Nigeria’s economy including financial services, telecommunications and security management.
Honeywell Group has, over the years, developed a range of skills and competencies to successfully deliver value in all its endeavours. Specifically, the Group’s unique strengths include:
- Reputation for integrity
- Network of local and international contacts and partnerships
- Proven track record of establishing and running productive ventures
- Extensive knowledge of the Nigerian environment
- Access to funding, financial resources and good credit rating in the local and international financial system
Operating from offices in Nigeria and the United Kingdom, the Group employs over five thousand local and expatriate staff.
Honeywell Group Companies include
- Honeywell Flour Mills Plc
- HOGL Energy Limited
- Pivot Engineering Company Ltd
- Uraga Real Estate Ltd
- Anchorage Leisures Limited
- Pavilion Technology Limited
- Broadview Engineering Limited
- Hudson Power Ltd
- Uraga Power Solutions Ltd
- Honeywell Energy Resources Int’l Limited