Global Accelerex is a leading provider of payment and business management solutions incorporated and based in Nigeria. Our business solutions help organizations across economic sectors, to effectively and efficiently manage distribution, marketing, sales, and positioning of their products and services. We provide innovative electronic payment, collection and remittance solutions and services in a secure, reliable and cost effective manner to businesses and consumers across various channels To become the leading payment financial solutions and services firm that empowers businesses (micro-merchants, small & medium enterprises and large firms) in Sub-Saharan Africa to exceed all their customers’ payments expectations
Job Title: 0365 / Server Administrator
Reports To: IT Manager
Department: IT Operations
- The O365/Server Administrator role exists primarily to ensure effective operation, support, configuration and maintenance of the Office 365 & Client/Server infrastructure of the organization.
- The role holder will provide Office 365 support to coworkers, help configure and manage cloud services, and serve as a liaison between Microsoft and the Office 365 user base.
- He/she will also be charged with the daily administration of Servers infrastructure to ensure that the systems run efficiently and continue to operate without downtime or performance degradation.
- He/she will further be responsible for the troubleshooting and resolution of system hardware and software related issues including installation and configuration of computer systems, and resolution of technical and applications related issues, either remotely or in person.
Primary Duties And Responsibilities
- Administer Azure & On-Prem Active Directory, DNS, Group Policy and other server related tasks.
- Proactively manage and maintain Unix/Windows Server infrastructure.
- Track server activity, perform software upgrades and OS patches (bios, firmware upgrades, etc.)
- Administer and support an enterprise-level Microsoft Exchange infrastructure.
- Training and educating end-users on O365 capabilities and collaboration tools (PowerApp, PowerAutomate, OneDrive, Teams, SharePoint, Outlook etc).
- Champion the adoption of Office 365 services as appropriate for our business.
- Troubleshoot various Office 365 issues including connectivity and mobility.
- Comply with and help to enforce Standard Operating Procedures.
- Administer helpdesk ticketing system for incident logging and reporting.
- Administer CCTV & Access Control infrastructure of the organization.
- Maintain and provide support for all IT infrastructure.
- Ensure disaster recovery policies and procedures are being followed in order to meet business goals.
- Carry out level 1 & 2 helpdesk support tasks, including preparing procedural documentation.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned.