Bank Jobs For Fresh Graduates: Sterling Bank Recruiting
Application Deadline: Not Specified
Job Type: fulltime
Company: Sterling Bank
Sterling Bank Plc offers numerous Job opportunities to professionals of all nationalities. The work environment is exciting and challenging with opportunities for self-development.
These professionals are expected to achieve superior and sustainable performance through the Bank’s values and through building trusting relationships.
Minimum requirements for entry-level candidates is either a Second Class Lower degree or an HND Upper credit. Candidates above entry level are required to have a minimum of Second class lower degrees and a relevant postgraduate qualification or professional qualification. Any additional educational requirements specified for each job position will also be applicable.
Job Age Details
Entry-level candidates will not be above 28 years. However, where the candidate is under 30 years of age and graduated less than two years before test date, the candidate may be considered.
To Apply For Jobs
Want to be part of the team? Please click to submit your resume'
Click Here For Hot Free Interview Tips
Required Experience: 0 year(s)
Desired Courses: Not SpecifiedIf any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View list of fake recruiters/companies you should avoid Here
Some Related Jobs
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
Learn a Skill Today Mastering the Interview Project Management Professional (PMP/CAPM) Training - Lagos & Abuja Public Speaking Training Workshop for Professionals Make up Artist Training Level I and II Public Speaking Training Master Class For Professionals
Companies & Reviews
Other Recent Jobs
- » Personal Assistant at Chibeco Oil and Gas Nigeria Limited
- » Call Center Agent at NCR Corporation
- » Customer Service Representative at Dressmeoutlet.com
- » School Nurse at Yemlek Ltd
- » Field Epidemiology Training Program Basic Resident Advisor at The QED Group
- » Procurement Officer at Graceco Limited
- » Programme Officer on Labour Migration and Human Trafficking at The International Labour Organization (ILO)
- » Technology Operations Centre (TOC) Engineer at Konga.com
- » Accountant at ADIC Insurance Limited
- » Receptionist and Marketing Officer at Afordonz Consulting Limited
- » Administrative Officer II at Mountain Top University (MTU)
- » Jnr. Sales Executive at Ascentech Services Limited
- » Marketing Officer at Metro Microfinance Bank
- » Customer Service Officer at Christopher and Associates
- » Customer Service Representative at Regus UK