Bank Jobs For Fresh Graduates: Sterling Bank Recruiting
Application Deadline: Not Specified
Job Type: fulltime
Company: Sterling Bank
Sterling Bank Plc offers numerous Job opportunities to professionals of all nationalities. The work environment is exciting and challenging with opportunities for self-development.
These professionals are expected to achieve superior and sustainable performance through the Bank’s values and through building trusting relationships.
Minimum requirements for entry-level candidates is either a Second Class Lower degree or an HND Upper credit. Candidates above entry level are required to have a minimum of Second class lower degrees and a relevant postgraduate qualification or professional qualification. Any additional educational requirements specified for each job position will also be applicable.
Job Age Details
Entry-level candidates will not be above 28 years. However, where the candidate is under 30 years of age and graduated less than two years before test date, the candidate may be considered.
To Apply For Jobs
Want to be part of the team? Please click to submit your resume'
Click Here For Hot Free Interview Tips
Required Experience: 0 year(s)
Desired Courses: Not SpecifiedIf any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View list of fake recruiters/companies you should avoid Here
Some Related Jobs
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
Learn a Skill Today Mastering the Interview Project Management Professional (PMP/CAPM) Training - Lagos & Abuja Public Speaking Training Workshop for Professionals Make up Artist Training Level I and II Public Speaking Training Master Class For Professionals
Companies & Reviews
Other Recent Jobs
- » Store Officer at CS Offshore Integrated Services Limited
- » Receptionist/Secretary at White Soul Motors Limited
- » Job for Retail General Manager - East Africa at Global Travel Retail Group
- » Vacancy at a Leading Multinational Construction and Civil Engineering Company: Senior Electrical Supervisor
- » Vacancy for Rebuild Centre Supervisor at Cummins Inc
- » Job for Data Manager at The African Field Epidemiology Network (AFENET)
- » Job for Chief Business Architecture at Huawei Technologies
- » HR Rewards Specialist at a Leading Power Generating, Steel Fabrication and Construction Company
- » Work at International Medical Corps (IMC): Hygiene Promotion Assistant
- » Latest Job for Retail Sales Manager via Box & Cedar
- » Area Sales Manager, Abuja at Pacific Access Limited
- » Vacancy for Cassava Commodity Specialist at International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)
- » Job at The Jewels Development Centre: Child Minder
- » ICT Instructor at New Horizons Computer Learning Centers
- » Field/Screen-House Assistant at Covenant University