Bank Jobs For Fresh Graduates: Sterling Bank Recruiting
Application Deadline: Not Specified
Job Type: fulltime
Company: Sterling Bank
Sterling Bank Plc offers numerous Job opportunities to professionals of all nationalities. The work environment is exciting and challenging with opportunities for self-development.
These professionals are expected to achieve superior and sustainable performance through the Bank’s values and through building trusting relationships.
Minimum requirements for entry-level candidates is either a Second Class Lower degree or an HND Upper credit. Candidates above entry level are required to have a minimum of Second class lower degrees and a relevant postgraduate qualification or professional qualification. Any additional educational requirements specified for each job position will also be applicable.
Job Age Details
Entry-level candidates will not be above 28 years. However, where the candidate is under 30 years of age and graduated less than two years before test date, the candidate may be considered.
To Apply For Jobs
Want to be part of the team? Please click to submit your resume'
Click Here For Hot Free Interview Tips
Required Experience: 0 year(s)
Desired Courses: Not SpecifiedIf any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View list of fake recruiters/companies you should avoid Here
Some Related Jobs
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
Learn a Skill Today Professional Certification and Diploma Qualification Mastering the Interview Project Management Professional (PMP/CAPM) Training - Lagos & Abuja Public Speaking Training Workshop for Professionals Make up Artist Training Level I and II
Companies & Reviews
Other Recent Jobs
- » FANTA Project Manager at FHI 360
- » Sales Manager (Oncology) at Best Search Recruitment Limited
- » House of Tara International Job Recruitment for Sales Associate- Lagos
- » Travel Agent at Le Louix Travel
- » Consultant, Curriculum and Learning at Andela Nigeria
- » House of Tara International Job Recruitment for Key Account Manager- Akwa Ibom
- » Graduate User Interface Designer at
- » House of Tara International Job Recruitment for Key Account Manager- Kaduna
- » Accountant/Financial Controller at Real Asset Resources Limited
- » Club Analyst at The Place
- » Sales Assistant at Simeon's Pivot
- » House of Tara International Job Recruitment for Sales Associate- Kwara
- » Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners Job Recruitment for Process Control, Internal Audit and Revenue Assurance
- » Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners Job Recruitment for Linux Server Administrator
- » Technical Officer - Prevention & Mitigation at FHI 360