WHO is recruiting Young Engineers and Business Administration
JOB POST TITLE: ZONAL LOGISTICS ASSISTANT
GRADE: GS 05
DUTY STATION: IBADAN
ORGANIZATIONAL UNIT:WHO REPRESENTATIVE’S OFFICE,NIGERIA
JOB DURATION: 1 YEAR, FIXED-TERM
• Completion of Secondary education, preferably supplemented with a technical diploma or University degree in Engineering or Business Administration. Formal training in logistics management would be an added advantage
• At least 4 years experience in logistics management;
• Must be computer-literate and familiar with MS Windows applications for word and data processing and e-mail applications.
• Proficiency in typing and good knowledge of modern office procedures
• Ability to acquire sound knowledge of WHO rules, regulations and procedures. Demonstrated ability for team-work
• Experience in working with UN/international organization/multicultural environment. Good interpersonal relations.
• Knowledge of other WHO official languages (French/Portuguese) will be an added advantage.
This vacancy is open to applicants of EITHER SEX. Applications from WOMEN are encouraged
Method Of Application for Job
Applications should be marked Zonal Logistics Assistant and addressed to:
THE WHO REPRESENTATIVE
Plot 617/618 Diplomatic Drive, Central Area District, Garki
Closing Date: 24th November, 2008
Min Required Experience: 0 year(s)
Min Qualification: Not Specified
Desired Courses: Not Specified