Jobs in Nigeria as published in Tuesday Guardian Newspapers Nigeria Today. Hot Jobs in Nigeria Published in Tuesday Guardian Newspaper below are Jobs in Nigeria as published in tuesday guardian newspaper today depot Manager Maintenance manager Human resources personnel Medical officers Registered nurses Medical laboratory scientists Medical laboratory technician Quality control analysts/inspectors Confidential secretary Drivers Human Resource Manager Stewards etc For Detail and How to Apply See Below
Job Vacancy in an indigenous petroleum marketing company
An indigenous petroleum marketing company in the downstream sector has vacancies for the under-listed positions:
1. Depot manager 2. Maintenance manager 3. Human resources personnel
For positions 1 & 2, The interested candidates must have had at least 5 years working experience in the same position and in like industry, while
Position 3 Must have 3 years experience in the same industry.
Salary is negotiable and compares with what obtains in the downstream sector.
Interested applicants should apply in writing, attaching a detailed resume/cv (with valid phone number and recent passport photograph) within two week of this publication to:
The Advertiser Suit 202, opic plaza (beside sheraton hotels & towers) 26, mobolaji bank anthony way Ikeja, lagos
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted
Hospital vacancies in Nigeria
1. Medical officers full-time or part-time
2. Registered nurses 3. Medical laboratory scientists 4. Medical laboratory technician
Apply with credentials to: The medical director, Shammah specialist hospital 5, epe street, offiladun steet, pako bus stop, amukoko, lagos.
Vacancies in a reputable christian ministry
A reputable christian ministry has vacancies for the following positions:
1. Confidential secretary minimum of ond. Must be computer literate with at least 3 years experience
2. Drivers at least three years driving experience with minimum of first school leaving certificate
3. Security men at least three years experience as a security personnel and a minimum of first school leaving certificate
4. Stewards with professional training and at least three years working experience + a minimum of first school leaving certificate
applicants must reside within iba, ejigbo, ikotun, isolo & egbeda axis
if interested, please call The administrator 08034098630
Quality control analysts needed in a polymer processing company
A leading polymer processing company in lagos has the following vacancies:
1. Quality control analysts/inspectors - holders of national diploma in chemistry or polymer sciences. - three years cognate working experience in a polymer processing company
Jobs at a leading printing packaging Multinational Company A leading gravure printing packaging multinational company need to recruit a competentand result oriented individual to fill the following position
Job title: human resources manager (ref. Hrm) reporting line: managing director department: human resources
knowledge, skill $ experience 1.minimum of a good bachelor's degree in hr management/industrial relations/business admin. Or relevant social sciences with not less than 5 years experience in gravure printing multinational environment as a senior manager administration and human resources management 2. A related professional qualification/masters degree will be an added advantage 3.strong interpersonal, analytical, leadership $excellent verbal/written communication skills. 4.good organizational skills, ability to execute multi-task priorities efficiently $ work productively in a fast paced team-oriented environment 5.demonsrable information technology awareness (computer literacy) is very essential 6.demostrable strength in industrial relations practice.
Sex male or female location ibadan, nigeria.
How to apply 1.interested applicants should forward their application quoting job reverence $ cvs( microsoft word format) containing current earning, daytime address, e-mail &telephone number to: email@example.com