Subscribe to FREE job alerts.Don't miss any opportunity. Get notified of new jobs
Job Vacancy Title: Head of Lending - West Africa
Head of Lending – West Africa
CA Global Africa Recruitment is currently looking for a Head of Lending for an international Bank in Africa.
The Candidate’s responsibilities will include (but are not limited to);
• Develop and execute regional business strategy in Lending (covering all secured & unsecured lending products and credit card products)
• Revenue growth, cost control, profit, economic profit, account performance
• Oversee alliances with external associations
• Manage & optimize portfolio risks in conjunction with Risk Head
• Drive product development and innovation to meet/anticipate needs of customers
• Manage compliance of PDDs, CRDs and the control of programs/CDD
• Develop and launch innovative products as well as product-bundling to increase market share and revenue
• Work with Marketing on product marketing and branding
• Identify new segments, channels or opportunities for product distribution and marketing
Work collaboratively with other business functions to enhance business opportunities through cross-sell and to resolve cross-functional operations and service issues.
• Indirectly manage direct sales force
• Improve the end-to-end process for Lending business with focus on quality in delivery and cycle time.
• This includes working with other functions and VS on processes and systems for acquisition, underwriting, authorization, account retention & maintenance, results tracking, etc to deliver the customer value proposition.
• Manage the productivity and efficiency of the value stream
• Build a strong local talent pipeline for future business growth and continuity
• Coach direct reports and key talents to deliver on individual performance
• Manage employee engagement, motivation and attrition issues
• Be an effective agent of change and a role model for talented managers throughout the Bank
• Ensure strict compliance with all regulations and controls as set by the Bank and external regulatory authorities by all staff
• Responsible for achieving and maintaining satisfactory audit rating
The Candidate must have;
• Preferably a Masters degree in relevant field
• Minimum of 8 years experience with at least 4 years in a Senior Management role
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Knowledge of French advantageous
Please send your CV to Camilla at CA Global (Camilla@caglobal.co.za), or visit our website for further information.
Should you not hear from us within two (2) weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Min Required Experience:
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Sorry this Job Listing has Expired
Subscribe to FREE Job Alerts.Don't miss any opportunity. Get notified of new jobs