Subscribe to FREE job alerts.Don't miss any opportunity. Get notified of new jobs
is recruiting for fulltime .
Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospitals is Recruiting
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill vacant posts of DEPUTY DIRECTORS in various Departments listed below at the Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital's Complex, Ile-Ife.
• Establishments Department
• General Administration (Procurement Unit)
• Planning and Development department
• SERVICOM Unit
2. Morbid Anatomy Department
3. Civil and Maintenance Engineering Department
4. Dietetics Department
For Administration Section:
• Applicants must possess a degree in any of the disciplines of Social Sciences or Humanities and must have at least 15 years cognate experience, 4 of which must be in the Assistant Director post in a Tertiary Health Institution.
• Candidates must have evidence of completion of or exemption from the NYSC.
• Membership of the Institute of Health Service Administrators of Nigeria (IHSAN) will be an advantage.
For Morbid Anatomy Department:
• Applicants must possess a Bachelor Science degree in Medical Laboratory Science, registrable with the institute of Medical Laboratory Technologists of Nigeria and must have an evidence of completion of or exemption from the NYSC.
• In addition, applicants must have worked as an Assistant Director for at least 4 years in the relevant field.
For Civil and Maintenance Engineering Department:
• Applicants must possess a University degree in Civil / Engineering or such other qualifications registrable with the council of registered Engineers of Nigeria (COREN) and must have completed NYSC programme or be duly exempted.
• In addition, applicants must have worked as an Assistant Director for at least 4 years handling Engineering work in a tertiary Health Institution.
For Dietetics Department:
• Applicants must possess a Bachelor's degree in Dietetics from a recognized Institution with an evidence of completion of or an exemption from the NYSC.
• In addition, applicants must have worked as an Assistant Director for at least 4 years in relevant discipline.
• For all section listed: CONTISS 14 i.e. N 1, 820, 906.00- N2, 381, 772.00 per annum.
Method of Application:
Application Forms are obtainable from Room 1. 15 Establishments Department, Administrative Block Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospitals Complex, Ile-Ife upon payment of a non refundable sum of Five Thousand Naira (N5,000.00) by cash to any of the cash points within the Hospital premises.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date: 17th December, 2009.