Jobs at The Institute of Chartered Accountant of Nigeria for Manager(Professional Practice Monitoring)
As part of an ongoing process aimed at improved service delivery to all its stakeholders, the Institute, an internationally recognised professional accountancy body based in Lagos, but with visible presence across the country, wishes to invite applicants for the post of Managers (Professional Practice Monitoring).
Manager(Professional Practice Monitoring)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• To keep current records of Practicing firms
• To participate in regular Practice Monitoring of firms
• To assist in preparing practical help and guidance on technical matters relating to professional practice
• To maintain an up to date record of the Institute's rules and regulations regarding professional practice
• To monitor changes in auditing standards
• To provide support for small and medium practices (SMPs)
• To comment on accounting and auditing exposure drafts
• To write minutes of committee meetings
• To coordinate the activities of Technology Competence Initiative (TCI)
• To implement Council's decisions on Professional Practice.
QUALIFICATIONS. EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
• A good first degree In Economics/ Accounting or Higher National Diploma in Accounting.
• Must be a Chartered Accountant (ACA) and member of the Institute.
• Must be a Team Player and have excellent interpersonal relationship skills
• Must have integrity
• Must be highly resourceful
• Have excellent communication and report writing skills
• Must be research inclined
• Must have at least 3 years audit experience
• Second Degree would be an added advantage
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applications from suitably qualified candidates should include an Application letter and detailed Curriculum Vitae.
These should be sent not later than 27th April 2010
The Registrar / Chief Executive,
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria, p. O. Box 1580, Marina,
THE INSTITUTE OF CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS OF NIGERIA
Plot 16, Idowu Taylor Street, Victoria Island, Lagos. Tel: (01) 7642294, 7642295 Fax: (0 I) 4627048 Email: jobS@ican.org.ng Website: www.ican.ngr.org
Sorry this Job Listing has Expired