is recruiting for fulltime .
JOB TITLE: IP/MPLS Engineers
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Electrical/Computer Engineer or other relevant discipline
- Must have CCNP/CCIP Certification.
- Minimum of 4 experience in direct Network Engineering/Network Support in a Service Provider environment
- An in depth understanding of QoS Packet Core Network Architecture
- Excellent practical experience of network security including Firewall and VPN
- Hands on experience in Huawei Routers will be an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of network management and monitoring tools (e.g Orion Net Solar-Winds, HP Open-View NNM, Info-Vista Ip\P-NMS, Cisco LMS/ISC, Ethereal, Cacti)
- High level understanding of multi-services platforms, routing platforms, routing protocols ISIS/RIP/RSVP/OSPF/BGP/ IbGP/ and troubleshooting down to packet level
- Responsible for the maintenance of core IP Backbone Network (IP/MPLS) and the Enterprise Network (Enterprise Edge and Aggregation)
- Ensure that SLA’s are met for all services
- Ensure system and services availability of the network on 24/7 basis
- Manage network fault and 2nd level escalations
- Ensure optimum performance of the network at all times with KPIs met
- Ascertain that Acceptance tests are efficiently carried out and handover site to operations
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Qualified candidates should email their resume possibly, with a scanned passport photograph, latest 26th September 2011 to email@example.com only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Min Required Experience: 0 year(s)
Min Qualification: Not Specified
Desired Courses: Not Specified
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Sorry this Job Listing has Expired
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting
1 Position - Not Specified