One of the Nation's leading Automobile Company situate in Lagos is seeking a dynamic
Job Title: Personal Assistant for its Chairman
As an experienced PA:
- You will ensure that the Chairman has excellent has excellent administrative support, enabling him to focus on business development and high-level management issues.
- You will be an excellent organiser and communicator with a proactive and friendly attitude.
- As a lawyer, you must have a high level of confidentiality, good analytical skills, the multi-tasking ability and flexibility to work in this dynamic and ever-evolving environment and must work well under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- A first University Degree in Law;
- Minimum of 3 years work experience.
- (Previous work experience as a PA will be an advantage)
Method of application
If you meet our essential criteria and are looking for a role in a productive team where you can make a real difference, please submit your application below:
Min Required Experience: 0 year(s)
Desired Courses: Not Specified
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Sorry this Job Listing has Expired
Some Related Jobs
➝ View More Similar Jobs
Petros Management Consulting - Lagos
MRS Oil Nigeria Plc - Not Specified
The Health Reform Foundation of Nigeria (HERFON) - Abuja
Federal Ministry of Industry, Trade and Investment - Abuja
Enterprise Accelerator (EAL) - Abuja
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting
7 Positions - Not Specified